Clear cut numbers for guild improvements.

Started by titansfan, February 25, 2016, 12:41:19 PM

Which guilds need improvement and why? Pick Top Two

Warrior
Merchant
Burglar
Ranger
Assassin
Pickpocket
Magicker (Any)
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on March 01, 2016, 11:26:41 AM

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy playing them, but you can easily branch all their skills by 5 days played and then there's just nowhere to go from there...

That's actually one of my favorite things about them. Five days on the character and now you've no reason to grind for the rest of your life. It's nice to have a non-magick guild that's like that.

That said, I'm not averse to new skills. I just like that there's one mundane class without a huge and hard to get to branch tree.

March 01, 2016, 02:36:43 PM #26 Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:40:22 PM by BadSkeelz
Quote from: Jihelu on March 01, 2016, 12:32:00 PM
A quote from teamspeak
"I had a 120+ day warrior with journeymen slashing"
Or something along those lines.
Why is this a thing
Assuming he actively murdered shit and what not.
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 01, 2016, 12:38:58 PM
I don't get why a staffer wouldn't notice something liek that... and just bump the dudes skills up every once in a while.

Well they were going to let me write a book on swirdnabsuo but I never got around to doing it before he died.

Between the poor wisdom and newbie mistakes (like excessive boxing so as not to massacre newer PCs, not knowing where to patrol/disregarding certain parts of the game world because it made no sense to go there, etc.), that PC's skill progression was all sorts of fucked up. Took 70 days played to get to advanced two-hand.