Character Ideas. (Odd Urges 2.0)

Started by RogueGunslinger, February 12, 2016, 09:38:56 PM

Bernard Sanders

Guild:  Krathi
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 15, 2016, 03:26:55 PM
Bernard Sanders

Guild:  Krathi

Rogue Krathi in the eyes of Nenyuk, heavily persecuted by their agents.
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 15, 2016, 02:43:17 PM
I didn't start being a decent player until the past couple years. I was never bad, I just never lived long enough for staff to see anything. Also I had another account with 2 karma that I had deleted. Also, Drovians and Krathi are 4 karma so it's all good. Having 4 Karma puts me in range of everything except sorcerers and Muls, neither of which I want to play.

But I agree I'm awesome and should have had 8 karma ages ago.  ;)

muls are 7 karma.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: evilcabbage on February 15, 2016, 05:48:30 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 15, 2016, 02:43:17 PM
I didn't start being a decent player until the past couple years. I was never bad, I just never lived long enough for staff to see anything. Also I had another account with 2 karma that I had deleted. Also, Drovians and Krathi are 4 karma so it's all good. Having 4 Karma puts me in range of everything except sorcerers and Muls, neither of which I want to play.

But I agree I'm awesome and should have had 8 karma ages ago.  ;)

muls are 7 karma.

Err, you're right, confusing with psionicists.

I've more than 4 and I'm the shittiest poster ever so I doubt GDB's worth much cop

Although I don't shit up New Players Forum and I basically cannot post while drunk unless I'm on shisha and basically high and I mostly confine myself to using swears when people post crappy things to 'put out there for discussion'

I really want to play an HG merchant at some point, as well as a secret artist, as well as more male PCs because I really don't often and I should

HG anythingnotcombat is fun in general.

I want to play a spamcrafter merchant who goes to PC auctions, buys up all the things, and then junks them in front of everyone.

I would name him Shkreli.

I always wanted to make a parody of another PC

Half-elf rukkian named Rocks.

Casting has the unfortunate side effect of passing kidney stones and diamond hard stool.

Finally a half elf has has reasons to be angsty, and a magicker who has defiant reasoning for hating his own abilities.
"Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you."
"Sir?"
"It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority."
"Sir?"
"That's practically zen."
― Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Quote from: BadSkeelz on February 16, 2016, 02:05:15 PM
I want to play a spamcrafter merchant who goes to PC auctions, buys up all the things, and then junks them in front of everyone.

I would name him Shkreli.
You make me happy

RPing a character based on the people of bronze-age northwestern china/mongolia/gobi desert
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Quote from: 650Booger on February 18, 2016, 06:01:27 AM
RPing a character based on the people of bronze-age northwestern china/mongolia/gobi desert

I'm sorry, I think you're looking for the "Character Ideas. (Awesome Urges)" thread.

I want to play a Warrior/Slipknife based entirely on this gentleman:

(And at some point I probably will.)
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Spec-app mutant Warrior/Slipknife with infra vision. Fuck yeah that'd be badass.

He'd have an excuse to always have his sunslits on even when inside, at least.

The one-legged captain of a silt skimmer whose mission in life is to kill the white silt horror who chomped his leg.

The hand crossbow slinging ranger/mercenary named Roland thats hunting after the Defiler simply named "The man in black"
He'll get him one day.
Bonus points if it is secretly Tektolnes

A magicker who's Sdesc/Name has absolutely nothing to do with their element, like...purposely deceivingly so.

The Flame  haired, sunkissed woman   "Ember"

Out in the wastes somewhere

A Templar is here, fighting a mekillot.
A bunch of soldiers, also fighting the mek.
The Flame haired, Sunkissed woman is standing here.

Templar (yelling as he does epic battle) Now is the time, witch, use your foul magicks on this beast!

The Flame haired, Sunkissed woman looks wide eyed between the group of soldiers and the large mekillot, wide eyed.

The Flame Haired, sunkissed woman (Tenatively, as she begins to lift her arms) Are..you sure, Lord Templar?

Templar (Angrily) Do it now!!

The Flame Haired, sunkissed woman just shrugs, and then  waves her hands, doing magicky shit.

The Flame Haired, sunkissed woman heals the mekillot, fully with her Viv powers.

Templar (eyes widening, as the mek comes down on the group with newed vigor) What the fuck did you do that for!!?

The Flame Haired, sunkissed woman says (spreading her palms helplessly, innocently) Why, you told me to Lord Templar.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

The drov black skinned man
-Krathi

The bright featured man- include how he seems to radiate life in his desc
He's a nilazi

Dwarf
Focus: Keep everyone young
Method: subguild apothecary, mastercraft beauty cremes and skin care treatments. Also go assassin, max backstab, kill all (N)PCs over the age of thirty.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on February 19, 2016, 05:30:50 PM
Dwarf
Focus: Keep everyone young
Method: subguild apothecary, mastercraft beauty cremes and skin care treatments. Also go assassin, max backstab, kill all (N)PCs over the age of thirty.

I remember reading this before.
It was funny then and now.

It's the only good dwarf focus I've managed to come up with.

Edit: Well, that and Dwarf!Trump who wants everyone to see his name in lights on a tall building. He would have to get the building built, then learn read/write to write his name on it, and then spread literacy so everyone else could learn to read it too.

Dwarf with the focus to build a bigger wall around Allanak to keep out the dirty tribals.