Normal Clothing Ninjas!

Started by Asche, January 27, 2016, 04:53:56 PM

All of this is really convoluted for what amounts to pople spying on one another. I'd rather not that such a thing gets touched, because stealth classes are kinda 'meh' anyway
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I want stealth to have an edge over scan, because stealth is a skillset entire guilds pivot around, it's foundational, whereas scan is like a nice perk to already viable builds.
"Hello, you fellows! You're the very animals I was coming to see! Come along! Hop up! We'll go for a jolly ride! The open road, the dusty highway. Come! I'll show you the world. Travel, change, excitement..!" -Wind in the Willows

Just make stealth and hide 10 times higher on classes that have it master and make scan the same so the scan guilds can find stealth classes until they master it.
Then stealth classes can hide from death/god/everything.

Quote from: Eilwen on February 07, 2016, 08:18:21 AM
I want stealth to have an edge over scan, because stealth is a skillset entire guilds pivot around, it's foundational, whereas scan is like a nice perk to already viable builds.

Really speaks to how gimped the city-classes with stealth are that people think in order to function they have the ability to magically disappear.