Time-Zone and RP availability

Started by sosaria, January 14, 2016, 08:26:43 PM

Hi all,

I'm a new player to Armageddon, and I'm just wondering which clan/guild I should work towards if I wanted to be part of a group that actually had members online at the same time as myself.

I'm based in Melbourne Australia, with GMT+10 as my time zone. I usually log on between 7pm-12am.

Thanks in advance!

January 15, 2016, 03:39:17 AM #1 Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:44:31 AM by CodeMaster
Hey sosaria,

Staff may have a good idea, so you might consider putting in a request using the request tool by logging in on the main website at http://www.armageddon.org/

If I were you I'd look for posts on the in-game rumor boards describing clans in that region and try to get in touch with leaders.  Ask them ICly how active they are "this time of week" (which is OOC code for "this time of day"), or directly ask them using OOC in private.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

If you are in Allanak, hang out in the Gaj during the in-game nighttime. Ask those who you meet for names of leaders, any that you find in person, or by using the Way, may  fit your play times. Talk to them and find out more about them and their organization. If your PC is interested and suitable, don't  be afraid to ask if there are others in their organization "around" at "this time of the week" , though some say that in more creative ways.
Elves and obvious half breeds aren't welcome in most clans. Aussies are.  ;)