Where and How

Started by Dakkon Black, October 02, 2003, 10:45:44 AM

See one of my big draws to this game is finding stuff out. I think its fun and a great way to create PRT's. However some stuff like, what was there before the salt flats? Why is it so salty? Obviously ICly my char's would have no clue.

The problem is that oocly I have no clue what kinda char would know these kinda things or what kinda char would even have the background to go and find out. So in the experience of both the staff and the more experienced players can you tell me which types of characters can go into this kind research? Oocly Ihave no idea what to even submit for to do this kinda thing. Or where to start workin/looking.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Although I have not played a noble yet, I think that perhaps your best bet would be a ranger/noble type. Only nobles would have access to anything beyond rumors and stories, and it is likely that only a rangerish character would really be interested. You might try a ranger/bard, since a bard would have access to stories and tales, and once more, you've the ranger in you driving you to discover why and what out in the great wide beyond.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

oh what a great idea! then you can come back and tell the world what you've found.    and get payed for it.. :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.