Mudsex Hate Cycle Thread

Started by Is Friday, July 19, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

Quote from: musashi on September 11, 2015, 12:08:10 AM
Having your vNPC kids in the room watching.

:-X
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Quote from: musashi on September 12, 2015, 02:11:46 AM
Quote from: MeTekillot on September 12, 2015, 12:13:13 AM
Having sex in front of imaginary children is really creepy

For the record though ... this practice is anything but creepy outside of Puritan Western moral values. It's ... uncomfortably common in other cultures.

Exactly. I don't know where else you have it, if you live in one room. Western me assumes it's in the dark.

I'm sorry, but what does hate cycle mean?  Urbandictionary didn't have the answer.

Quote from: Patuk on September 12, 2015, 04:10:44 AM
How much sex do poor people have in the Gaj's bunkroom, and how many children visit said tavern?

They don't really visit so much as "get born in the dorms and never leave." At least till adulthood.

Quote from: ibusoe on September 12, 2015, 11:59:31 PM
I'm sorry, but what does hate cycle mean?  Urbandictionary didn't have the answer.

Do you not know?

Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit on October 06, 2010, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: Cutthroat on October 06, 2010, 12:02:21 PM
It was about time for some Tuluk hate.

What's next on the Hate Cycle?

Good question! Let's check the chart:

The Official GDB Hate Cycle
Magickers (God the fucking twinks that run the game and are better than everybody at everything and spam cast until they get infinity awesome points and kill my characters!)
|
|
v
Half-Elves (Stupid angsty emo wrist-cutters that nobody plays right but me!)
|
|
v
Half-Giants (Tarzan-speaking boring sacks of stupid boring that nobody plays right but me!)
|
|
v
Dwarves (Nerf! Neft the Scottish-speaking newbs! I want them to be seven karma because only I can play them right!)
|
|
v
Tuluk (Stupid bunny-huggers!)
|
|
v
Tan Muark (Imm pets that have a waterslide or something! Where's -my- waterslide, huh? Rawr!)
|
|
v
The Staff (Immz want to eat my brainz oh noes)
|
|
v
Arm 2.0 (WTF LOLCATS!?!?!?!?!?!)
As you can see, we're currently transititioning from dwarf-hate into Tuluk-hate. Each Hate Strata is separated by 50 Rage Points. When the Whinometer ticks past Arm 2.0, it (naturally) defaults to magickers. While we normally experience a steady slide from magickers down to Arm 2.0, it is possible for the Whinometer to stall at a particular subject, to re-visit recently visited subjects, or to skip ahead unexpectedly. Various things can effect the level of hate in the GDB at any time.

Somebody posts a perfectly innocent call for a family role in Player Announcements, it gets derailed: +25 Rage Points
Somebody posts an ad for a particular clan in Player Annoucenements: +50 Rage Points
A thread is locked: +75 Rage Points
Somebody flames: +100 Rage Points
A code change is made: +/- 100 Rage Points
A Staff Member posts: +/- 10 Rage Points
Nyr posts: +/- 15 Rage Points
A Staff Member starts a thread, requesting feedback: -10 Rage Points
Gimf posts a graph or table of data: +/- 5 Rage Points
brytta.leofa posts in the Odd Urges thread: -5 Rage Points
FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit spends over half an hour writing a satirical GDB post: +/- 5 Rage Points
The cube's 4 quad Earth shifts: +/- a variable amount of Rage Points. See here for full details: http://www.timecube.com/
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

September 14, 2015, 11:19:57 PM #205 Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:26:03 PM by LauraMars
Wow, at least three of the items on that list no longer apply.  Tuluk, the Tan Muark, and ARM 2.0 are all gone. I propose the following rework:

The Official GDB Hate Cycle
Magickers (God the fucking twinks that run the game and are better than everybody at everything and spam cast until they get infinity awesome points and kill my characters!)
|
|
v
Half-Elves (Stupid angsty emo wrist-cutters that nobody plays right but me!)
|
|
v
Half-Giants (Tarzan-speaking boring sacks of stupid boring that nobody plays right but me!)
|
|
v
Dwarves (Nerf! Neft the Scottish-speaking newbs! I want them to be seven karma because only I can play them right!)
|
|
v
Mudsex (I despise people who don't adhere to my specific set of moral guidelines! And I want catgirls!)
|
|
v
Code (It's changing too much! It's changing too little! It's too old! It's too new!)
|
|
v
The Staff (something bad happened to me in the request tool once)
|
|
v
Lawbreaking (The crim code sucks/the crim code rocks/kill all pickpockets!)
|
|
v
Women (A world without sexism confuses and angers me)
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Catgirls belongs in mudsex, laura.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

show what I know.

FIXED

Women might as well for that matter.

*rimshot*  :D

And dwarfs.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

... shit just got weird.

it's always weird to talk about mudsex

just read this thread for an example

none the less it belongs on the hate cycle

i'd offer a rare diamond-back pokemon card from a reputable vendor at a nearby flea market for a catgirl log.

especially the noble one everyone talks about. "come hither, ye catgirls. my scratching post awaits."
Whatever happens, happens.

September 15, 2015, 03:19:49 AM #213 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:21:46 AM by Inks
I have mudsexed (non ftb) 3 times ever in 6 years.

2x Shaleah and 1xFujikoma

... I kinda joke about mudsexing ShaLeah ... but I actually made her fade.

... cus I'm a pussy  :'(

Plus elf sex is gross.

lol
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap *bite lips* fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap  nnnnnnnngh kawabunga duuuuuuudes!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

September 15, 2015, 11:34:06 AM #217 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:36:23 AM by Dresan
What these threads have always sounded like:
Lets RP cleaning laterines in Detail? Okay
Lets RP sparring with each other in Detail? Alright.
Lets RP dismembering each other and killing both creature and man with weapons? Sounds like a fun way to spend of the day.
Lets RP horendously killing putting people to death in horrific ways? Sure, let me just get comfortable and get the lube out.
Lets graphically torture people in pure detail? Sure, everyone is consenting
Lets RP sex, you know penis into a bodily orifice? Oh No! Won't anyone think of the children!

The above view point being one of the most offensive against people here because everyone has RPed some level of sexuality at one point or another. Even before you get to the fade scene...you basically did stuff to get to the fade scene. Geez I mean wait til these people find out what you can access on google images.

This thread should have ended at page one with Valarie's post. People mudsex because its fun to RP your character's life. Clearly some aspects of a character's life are more enjoyable then other parts to some people. Who cares, its no one's business, take your holier then thou attitudes out of my RP. I rather not see my enjoyment of chopping things up with my bone axe get a thread next because even I honestly think that really is rated R.  

Quote from: Dresan on September 15, 2015, 11:34:06 AM
What these threads have always sounded like:
Lets RP cleaning laterines in Detail? Okay
Lets RP sparring with each other in Detail? Alright.
Lets RP dismembering each other and killing both creature and man with weapons? Sounds like a fun way to spend of the day.
Lets RP horendously killing putting people to death in horrific ways? Sure, let me just get comfortable and get the lube out.
Lets graphically torture people in pure detail? Sure, everyone is consenting
Lets RP sex, you know penis into a bodily orifice? Oh No! Won't anyone think of the children!

The above view point being one of the most offensive against people here because everyone has RPed some level of sexuality at one point or another. Even before you get to the fade scene...you basically did stuff to get to the fade scene. Geez I mean wait til these people find out what you can access on google images.

This thread should have ended at page one with Valarie's post. People mudsex because its fun to RP your character's life. Clearly some aspects of a character's life are more enjoyable then other parts to some people. Who cares, its no one's business, take your holier then thou attitudes out of my RP. I rather not see my enjoyment of chopping things up with my bone axe get a thread next because even I honestly think that really is rated R.  

qfmft

Most of us are American ... it's the puritan in us.

I think in the last 2-3 years I've played Armageddon, not a -single- person I've mudsexed with have asked for a fade, and Staff knows the amount of peeps I've been known to mudsex.

NOT ONE PERSON.

Even my dirty Bynner kid named "Jailbait" got plenty.

Quote from: Malken on September 15, 2015, 11:49:22 AM
I think in the last 2-3 years I've played Armageddon, not a -single- person I've mudsexed with have asked for a fade, and Staff knows the amount of peeps I've been known to mudsex.

NOT ONE PERSON.

I'm curious as to how they got the name Jailbait! Does the connotation that exists IRL exist in Zalanthas?

Quote from: Alesan on September 15, 2015, 11:53:12 AM

NOT ONE PERSON.

I'm curious as to how they got the name Jailbait! Does the connotation that exists IRL exist in Zalanthas?

Possibly he was a shifty little filthy sneak-rat? I mean, while at the same time it might have connotations IRL, it may be appropriate to the setting when looked at from another angle, as in, very tempting to arrest.

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 15, 2015, 11:57:44 AM
Quote from: Alesan on September 15, 2015, 11:53:12 AM

NOT ONE PERSON.

Possibly he was a shifty little filthy sneak-rat? I mean, while at the same time it might have connotations IRL, it may be appropriate to the setting when looked at from another angle, as in, very tempting to arrest.

Yeah, that. It had nothing to do with sexuality (even though I couldn't stop giggling each time his name was tossed around), it had more to do with his charming personality and the fact that he could get plenty of people in trouble and could often get them to take the fall for him.

His name was Jailbait because Malken is into meta-humor.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.