Newbie achievements

Started by MeTekillot, May 24, 2015, 10:41:52 PM

Quote from: Jihelu on June 01, 2015, 06:00:06 PM
"What did you do with your life?"
"I explored and harmed no one"
I want a life like that.

Being able to fly away from danger makes it sound easier.

Though my greatest achievement is probably just killing a Tembo.

I didn't even do most of the work but I count it.

I couldn't fly.   ;D  4.5
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Successfully cooked more meat than I burned.  Once.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I think I had been playing about two or three years when I orchestrated this circumventious plot making the Tuluki templarate that my Kadian agent (my first leadership role) had murdered a citizen in cold blood in order to find out who was really trying to kill them.

Having said person walk through the door a few moments after they inform me that I will be publically executed for preforming an unlicensed murder of a citizen... I felt like I had won Armageddon.

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: whitt on June 02, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
Successfully cooked more meat than I burned.  Once.

>bow whitt
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

My first gicker was a rogue elf who wandered the flats, lands beyond and allanki lands using tons of knowledge gained from the deaths of many explorer characters--- but it was still a 95% idiot character, whenever you tuned in to watch.

As for achievements.... I only recently learned how to really do magickers, and what paces are acceptable. Its probably a good thing I'm low karma.