Come join me

Started by Patuk, April 28, 2015, 08:19:45 PM

Quote from: Nyr on May 01, 2015, 09:21:50 AM
Quote from: Patuk on April 30, 2015, 09:57:03 PM
I can let you know some general few things, yes.

Yes, you can let people know general things in a PM or e-mail with more information/details on the documentation...if they are interested in the role and need more details.  You may not post it on the board.

Sorry.

Quote from: Cind on May 01, 2015, 03:10:30 PM
Go Patuk! Rob those Tuluki refugees blind!  :D

So, why do you not apply?
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I'm married to my current pc  ;D plus I like elves, but they're just a little too hard for me.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

I thought humans were too hard for you?

You, too, ought to apply, Saellyn.

I would if I could and also if my PCs weren't doomed to always fall into the worst possible scenarios.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: Saellyn on May 01, 2015, 07:43:25 PM
I thought humans were too hard for you?

Now its elves are hard, breeds are boring and humans are what I play because nothing else seems as appetizing.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Quote from: Cind on May 01, 2015, 08:11:16 PM
...humans are what I play because nothing else seems as appetizing.

Who doesn't like a nice roundear with a glass of chianti and some fava beans?
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Saellyn has a mantra of not ever playing elves, you'd have to be really convincing.

Well, I would be, but Nyr won't let me send in docs unless people actually personally ask to apply.

I'm shocked every person without an active PC hasn't apped for this. Looks like a good time!

I would have been all over this, if I didn't love my current PC.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on May 01, 2015, 10:05:50 PM
I would have been all over this, if I didn't love my current PC.
Me too.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

It's kind of odd there's so little celves around in-game when everyone claims to love them this much

I don't love c-elves. I love that you're making an effort to make an experience that can be frustratingly hard or lonely good. There's a lack there and you're filling it. It would be fun to be a part of that.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I may need to start sending people documentation emails so they can put in apps of their own

I hope this will serve as an encouragement for anyone toying with the idea of making up their own tribe. If we have more than one tribe around, people just might stop and start viewing celves as not just vermin, but confusing and dangerous vermin.

Quote from: spicemustflow on May 02, 2015, 08:25:10 AM
I hope this will serve as an encouragement for anyone toying with the idea of making up their own tribe. If we have more than one tribe around, people just might stop and start viewing celves as not just vermin, but confusing and dangerous vermin.

I agree.  I certainly hope player-supported city elf tribes remain a thing.
Congratulations and good work, Patuk.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on May 02, 2015, 01:28:46 PM
Quote from: spicemustflow on May 02, 2015, 08:25:10 AM

I agree.  I certainly hope player-supported city elf tribes remain a thing.
Congratulations and good work, Patuk.

I agree as well. Too often they're viewed as the dog to be kicked to liven things up. Well, things are, about to get livelier.

I finally have three people to fill up our ranks, and so this tribe is allowed to support new blood no longer. Thank you to all who applied, and everyone who expressed support, too.

.. Annnnd because of reasons, our 4th spot opened up again.

Send in PM's as per the OP and you will most likely be let in.

Ah shoot, Patuk. I salute what you're trying to do but I can't help out because I have other plans. Good luck! Hopefully someone snatches the last spot up soon.

Best of luck! Don't get killed!

Makes me wish I could have two characters.

Do it up, man.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Once again, this thread is closed, as I have three people to play Thracian Chinese Buddhist Jewish elves with me.

Thank you, everyone. Expect good things to happen shortly