What Do You Need to Have?

Started by Cind, April 22, 2015, 08:11:21 PM

I would honestly like the option to replace my subguild with another guild, at no cgp cost, so I could have two guilds. I know that sounds crazy, but, it'd be interesting.

You aren't the only one who wants that.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

That would uh... be neat, but I don't know why it wouldn't cost CGP.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Okay, I missed that part.  But still cool idea.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Make it cost 2 Karma or whatev and that sounds sexy.

Multiclassing would probably need to cost more (a lot more?) than ext. subguilds, not less, for balance reasons, unless everything got rebalanced. Unless I am mistaken as to ext. subguilds by themselves being less powerful than full guilds skill-list wise.

This is an impossible dream but it would be cool to see classes be a lot more flexible and being able to pick skill trees or something instead of being a static guild that can be sniffed out easily. I haven't even been playing the game that long and I can take a half decent guess at who is what.

If an extended subguild costs 3+ I don't think there's any possibility you would get a full second guild for less than 5.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Maybe you could pull a D&D and have it so you can 'activate' your second class after a certain point. In which skills related to that guild can't be leveled ANYMORE AT ALL and the new ones start developing.
That being said, just grind until your first class is good then start your next.

Welp since we don't have levels that idea doesn't work.

Tor.

I need Tor.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Don't play with me.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere?
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: WarriorPoet on April 29, 2015, 09:21:42 PM
Don't play with me.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

Yes.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I have been wasting my life.

Quote from: aeglaeca on April 29, 2015, 05:19:32 PM
Multiclassing would probably need to cost more (a lot more?) than ext. subguilds, not less, for balance reasons, unless everything got rebalanced. Unless I am mistaken as to ext. subguilds by themselves being less powerful than full guilds skill-list wise.

This is an impossible dream but it would be cool to see classes be a lot more flexible and being able to pick skill trees or something instead of being a static guild that can be sniffed out easily. I haven't even been playing the game that long and I can take a half decent guess at who is what.

Got to agree with this. From what i've seen in game a lot of the main guilds are pretty versatile as is.

Allowing them to have a second main guild? its a bit of a stretch.

Quote from: MeTekillot on April 29, 2015, 09:32:29 PM
No scorpions, though.

YOU RUINED IT FOR ME.

Scorpions.

I need Scorpions.

Mundane guild.

I've played a few magickers, one successful as a family man and others less successful, but I always struggle in their headspace dealing with Magick. Mundane guild is totally the way to go for me!

Mercenary sub-guild.

I don't 'need' to have it but it sure is super nice when I do! Probably the most flavourful sub-guild there is.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: WarriorPoet on April 29, 2015, 09:24:09 PM
I have been wasting my life.

HOW COULD YOU CHEAT US LIKE THIS
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I need languages.  I hate not having them.  IT FUCKING SUCKS>
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on April 30, 2015, 03:05:21 AM
I need languages.  I hate not having them.  IT FUCKING SUCKS>
Communicating with the way is the only way to go.
See what I did there?
Ha..ha...god damnit.

The Scorpions will never be the same again. At least the ties between Tor and Borsail still exist, although I'm not a fan of Nu-Borsail.

CHAAAAAAARGE! No-handed riding, d-sense, brew, poison, sneak, hide, climb and...

Parry.  :'(

You can't tell me it wouldn't be the shit to be ranger/warrior, ranger/assassin, nilazi/ranger, vivaduan/merchant or warrior/merchant... ranger/merchant...

Oh crap, duel elementalist. Nilazi/viv, opens a tavern that's wildly successful because ICE CUBES.

Quote from: Revenant on April 30, 2015, 09:20:08 AM
You can't tell me it wouldn't be the shit to be ranger/warrior, ranger/assassin, nilazi/ranger, vivaduan/merchant or warrior/merchant... ranger/merchant...

Oh crap, duel elementalist. Nilazi/viv, opens a tavern that's wildly successful because ICE CUBES.

Ice cubes of -death-.  It's a nilazi.  The patronage wouldn't last long.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on April 30, 2015, 09:32:02 AM
Quote from: Revenant on April 30, 2015, 09:20:08 AM

Ice cubes of -death-.  It's a nilazi.  The patronage wouldn't last long.

Or they'd last forever...