Stupid Things You've Done

Started by i love toilets, March 28, 2015, 06:55:09 PM

I remember having an insane half-elf that was really fun to play who typed kill instead of hit in the Tooth in Tuluk... that was a sudden train wreck of a storyline.
Eat your fries with mayonnaise next time

I had a delf krathi who was trading with a friendly mul and arguing with some random human who challenged me to a fight.  The mul was completely patient and calm right up to the point I hit him with a typo fireball instead of the guy I was trying to kill. 

I had a rinther elf who turned the head of a bynner she found dead and demanded coins from the sarge for my trouble.  They recollected the coins an hour later after obliterating me.

I sat at one of the fancy bars in Tuluk all spelled up because I figured if I commoner X couldn't tell, clearly a Templar wouldn't notice either. 

My very first char was a 60 day assassin who saw/did some really amazing stuff but never visited Nak.  He got exiled to the rinth and during my very first "I'm a badass look at my fancy gear" walk got obliterated.  I miss that guy.

I ran into an ambush with a newbie mindbender I was playing, fled with about 5 hps, got disoriented oocly and walked right back in. 

My favorite one I witnessed was back when if you failed a ride the Kank wouldn't move.  The sarge said sometimes you just need to give them a good kick.  The guy actually lands a coded kick and the Kank absolutely destroyed him in like 8 seconds.   Everyone just stood there in silence for like 2 minutes, presumably because they were laughing as hard as I was.

"You're a piece of shit player and always have been to be honest. take comfort in knowledge that everyone knows you're trash" - fan of not_really_mean