Suggestion: Ask When My Request Will Be Done Subforum

Started by MeTekillot, March 28, 2015, 02:52:57 AM

March 30, 2015, 05:32:16 PM #25 Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:35:39 PM by Eyeball
Quote from: Jeax on March 30, 2015, 10:55:31 AM
Haha. I've done this before on special applications. Ext Subguilds are typically resolved in 1-2 days, in my experience, which is a perfectly acceptable wait. When I get super-excited about a concept and spec app it, then I  just sit there bouncing in my chair for like 4 days and it's still not resolved and I just go "Ahhh can't take it." and cancel it and app a similar idea that I can already do instead. It's a flaw, really.

I just cancelled an ext. subguild request after 12 days. So my tolerance level is higher than yours.  ;D But still insufficient.

guys can i spend all three of my spec apps at once for a 9 karma character i want to play a sorcerer full-giant please tyvm

new suggestion: ask talia when nyr will lock this thread :P!!!

Quote from: AdamBlue on March 31, 2015, 02:23:45 AM
guys can i spend all three of my spec apps at once for a 9 karma character i want to play a sorcerer full-giant please tyvm
I kind of want this to be a thing but not at the same time.

And no, you have to be a Mul.

I put in a request.

I would like someone to view my request.

D-man, go view my requests, tell me when they're done, then respond to them for me, with a request that requests be requested first.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Excuse me.  When will the Ask When My Request Will Be Done Subforum project be completed?  I know it's only been a few days, but at this point I'm tired of waiting for changes that will never come.

By the way, I quit.  Goodbye.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on March 31, 2015, 08:39:51 PM
Excuse me.  When will the Ask When My Request Will Be Done Subforum project be completed?  I know it's only been a few days, but at this point I'm tired of waiting for changes that will never come.

Could I also have someone look into my ban? I know it's been only two minutes but I feel I have changed so I'm going to go bug helper chat until my request for more requests can be completed.

Quote from: Jihelu on March 31, 2015, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: valeria on March 31, 2015, 08:39:51 PM

Could I also have someone look into my ban? I know it's been only two minutes but I feel I have changed so I'm going to go bug helper chat until my request for more requests can be completed.

Why are helpers powerless? I'm going to request that Helpers me made staffers. Then they can request more requests because of all the requests they'll be doing.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

this is an outrage, why are my requests being ignored? i put them in about ten minutes ago and I haven't got any response whatsoever. this is fucking stupid, i quit, have fun with your slow request-solving issues, it just cost you a player
------
this is my sig
dumb stupid quote
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS DON'T TALK TO ME BECAUSE YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG
link to some virus website

Quotethis is my sig
dumb stupid quote
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS DON'T TALK TO ME BECAUSE YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG
link to some virus website

Made me actually lol.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger