Play in Tuluk

Started by Incognito, December 03, 2014, 01:25:05 PM

Would you play in Tuluk?

I'd play regardless - as things stand right now.
63 (51.2%)
I'd play if Undertuluk (or similar) was re-inserted.
26 (21.1%)
I'd play if the automated magick/psionic defenses were toned down.
7 (5.7%)
I woudn't play in Tuluk, regardless of any changes/additions.
16 (13%)
I'd play in Tuluk if some other addition/change was made (explain separately).
11 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 120

February 09, 2015, 09:51:57 AM #450 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:53:39 AM by Xalle
The Bards. It's the main focus of the Irofel Circle, but any bard can work on the Arc of Lore. Other Arcs can intermingle with it too.

http://www.armageddon.org/help/view/Bards%20of%20Poets'%20Circle

It's going to be biased in Tuluk's favour, though of course.

Well, there WAS Negean, but...  :P

I assume he's referring to Irofel Circle. I'm not sure how bards would access the "stored lore" of Irofel without sending in a staff request (due to lack of r/w). Hopefully there's some sort of process set up so that your bard can gradually access the hard-won lore of Irofel as they progress in the clan.

At the moment it's done via staff requests and/or animations. I'm hoping to streamline the process though.

What if those Irofel bards of days past were just making shit up?

The beauty of it is characters CAN make up history IC and most people can't contradict them.

wooooooo revisionism
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

If there is a chuck norris joke somewhere on the internet, I will have turned it into a Muk Utep anecdote at some point
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.