Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

This was Tok, 'The Good Samaritan', son of the sands, who believed that the only real commodities Zalanthans needed were food, water, and allies: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D505715546/
It's @CalmThyPalm everywhere.

Quote from: Usiku on July 09, 2024, 10:00:20 AMAny love for NPCs?!

This one is Ravishing's granddaughter in the bazaar, right?  8)

That's Lady Templar to you!  :P

Quote from: Usiku on July 10, 2024, 04:12:08 AMThat's Lady Templar to you!  :P
My envy for whoever the lucky bastard was shall be unending.

Do I spot Buttbreath? <3
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

I do a lot of work with AI, in general.

Generating it by mdesc doesn't work - try distilling it into the main points and themes that you want to get out of the image generator. Here's an example that worked pretty well for me, just trying it out. This is specifically a Midjourney prompt, but others are mostly similar, they may just have different switches (the --ar 9:16). In general, shorter is usually better. Think of a prompt as like a couple bullet points on a powerpoint slide and you'll usually get good results. Then you can modify the image from there for more specific results.

Tribal warrior clad in bone and leather armor, wild, shaggy black hair and beard, grey eyes, wielding a glaive. Bedouin influences. --ar 9:16

That's distilled from this mdesc:

Beneath this man's wild, tangled curls of onyx colored hair glow two dull granite colored eyes, peering from beneath overgrown bangs that droop down into his face. Partially hidden by those same bangs are a series of bone piercings above his eyebrows, forming a neat white line just above the dark, overgrown brows. Similarly pierced are his ears, small raptor teeth joined together to form a shallow "U" shape, pointing toward his shoulders and falling neatly from his slightly stretched earlobes. With skin pocked by the remnants of early disease, a faint white line of a scar trails from the inside of one eye socket, narrowly missing his left eye, to trail down to his chin. His lips, cloven by this scar, seem to twitch uncontrollably every so often on that side of his face. A firm, jutting jawline is hidden in a scraggly beard, twinned and braided with beads and small pieces of bone. The man's thick neck and shoulders bear the telltale chalky lines of lashings, partially hidden by the sun-bronzed skin and the muscles that ripple along his shoulders. A broad chest and thick arms trail into large, heavily veined hands, with calloused palms and knuckles scarred from teeth and weapons. One the inside of one wrist is a brand of a rising sun, puckered flesh inked in to have a crimson background.

And produces this image:

Quote from: zealus on July 10, 2024, 07:31:38 AMDo I spot Buttbreath? <3

I think THIS is more Buttbreath. :D

I think the first NPC is the ravishing Lady Templar in the bazaar ?
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on July 11, 2024, 01:17:55 PMI think the first NPC is the ravishing Lady Templar in the bazaar ?

She isn't, but I guess she's just as ravishing!

This is really fun actually.....

Quote from: Usiku on July 12, 2024, 05:09:55 PM
Quote from: Bogre on July 11, 2024, 01:17:55 PMI think the first NPC is the ravishing Lady Templar in the bazaar ?

She isn't, but I guess she's just as ravishing!

This is really fun actually.....

Usiku, please do that moron outside the bank and the poor, harassed banker who has to scream at him to shut up.
Steadfast support for a unified regime,
Is how humankind will reign supreme.

Quote from: LidlessEye on July 12, 2024, 06:33:28 PMUsiku, please do that moron outside the bank and the poor, harassed banker who has to scream at him to shut up.

But no blade can pierce his armor...

Quote from: Dusty Boots on July 12, 2024, 06:41:26 PM
Quote from: LidlessEye on July 12, 2024, 06:33:28 PMUsiku, please do that moron outside the bank and the poor, harassed banker who has to scream at him to shut up.

But no blade can pierce his armor...

Every time, I want to shout "Duh, because swords don't PIERCE, idiot. They SLASH!"
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Steadfast support for a unified regime,
Is how humankind will reign supreme.

July 17, 2024, 03:01:21 PM #339 Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 03:04:28 PM by hotfox
~Witch with the *BOOM* stick~

An AI attempt at Thisopei Tor, the House's glammed up Tiny Terror of intense glares and stern lip purses of disapproval.

August 16, 2024, 09:55:26 PM #341 Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 02:05:35 AM by Renwick
Removed.

I imagine Lady Templar ravishing to have a parasol and more hawkish demeanour.. emphasis 'mean'.

October 11, 2024, 08:39:43 PM #344 Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 02:14:58 PM by Dune Bunny

It took her fifteen years to get there, but Senior Advisor Nell was rather proud of herself!

(I'm impressed that I talked the model into giving her age lines - couldn't get the slight crook in her nose though. And ignore the blue sky, it's a trick!)