October spooky vote time!

Started by solera, October 01, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

7th in TMS and climbing!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

15 votes out of 1st on TMC
7 votes out of 6th on TMS
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Hey, I'm working so hard on being less of a cynic that I even made an account on TMC and voted!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Yay!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Malkin is why we're winning. And all you other awesome people ... we are rolling this month.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

8 votes out of first. If everyone who voted today votes tomorrow we can take it back, maybe. If not tomorrow, Saturday.

Quote from: Malken on October 09, 2014, 12:46:00 PM
Hey, I'm working so hard on being less of a cynic that I even made an account on TMC and voted!

For which Mud?   :D
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

4 votes down from overtaking #6.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

We just dropped two positions on TMS, now in eighth.

That's some buuuuuuullshit.

C'mon guys, 2-3 more votes and we get 6th. Let's get this done.

One vote from sixth on TMS

Let's make all those Gemstone IV players wonder why they pay a subscription for that crap. Maybe some of them will try out Arma!

Still 1 vote from #6.  Someone put us over the top!

Quote from: valeria on October 10, 2014, 10:34:52 AM
Still 1 vote from #6.  Someone put us over the top!
Yes Ma'am.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Fredd-

One from 1st TMC!

Quote from: Barzalene on October 10, 2014, 11:35:35 AM
One from 1st TMC!

Still one after my vote!

Someone make an account and vote, stat!

I violated one of my rules and voted at work. We're now at 615 vs 616 for 1st.

We're #1! We're #1!

Up by three votes. Awesome, but scary.

On the TMC page for Arm this is on it:

QuoteMinimum Players: 74 - 99

What does it mean?  It seems to be wrong since peak is like 50 - 60 players now.
Fredd-

That's been pointed out before, I think the answer was it's a pain in the butt to change anything.  I mean we went years without a change to the flavor text under the vote link.

Aardwolf wants first back. They're on our heels.

This thread is really helping me remember to vote. Thanks for keeping it up, guys!
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Vote you dogs. We're like 6 away from going up a rank on TMS.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.