Exited out of client and lost info

Started by Nadava, September 02, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Hi!

A slight problem here.  The client disconnected while I was making my character, so I refreshed the page, and lost all the info.  Is there any way to retrieve it?

Thanks!

Unless you have a log of your session, no, I don't believe character generation will save any information if you exit the process before submitting the application. 

I always advise logging sessions with the mud for this reason, or creating your character in a text file and then going through the application process.  Those two things might save you this trouble in the future.  Sorry that happened to you!  We hope you try again.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Dat sadness.

Oh well!  Round two, here I come!

I like to do everything in a text doc. And work from there. (at least for the description and background.)
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on September 02, 2014, 08:37:16 PM
I like to do everything in a text doc. And work from there. (at least for the description and background.)

I think most players do that.  I'm on that boat also.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Well, the great thing about this experience is that I now have a chance to make it better.

Thank you for all your help!

Good luck! Look forward to meeting you IG. I always like new boots, they smell better.

;D
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Come to Tuluk! Lots of animals to hunt to get you some nice 'sids and a good start to RPing with others.

Quote from: deathkamon on September 03, 2014, 12:08:29 AM
Come to Tuluk! Lots of animals to hunt to get you some nice 'sids and a good start to RPing with others.

Wait, where are we in the hate cycle right now?
You have just decapitated Shia LaBeouf.

Quote from: deathkamon on September 03, 2014, 12:08:29 AM

But don't make an outsider.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Kol on September 02, 2014, 11:24:44 PM
Good luck! Look forward to meeting you IG. I always like new boots, they smell better.

;D

They only smell better because of the poison >:D

And looking forward to seeing you all in game too!