When Armageddon is full...

Started by Fujikoma, September 01, 2014, 08:22:13 AM

September 02, 2014, 09:45:50 PM #25 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:47:21 PM by Adhira
You'd have to ask Nessalin that. All I know is that accounts have a 'created' date starting with the earliest at 1996. I know there was some conversion of old accounts, along with some that were lost and recreated, so it's an imperfect science, to be sure. For example Sanvean's account states it was created in 1997, yet she actually had an account from 1992.  I wouldn't want these to be statistics that you relied on to rule a country, but they're at least some kind of guide that we have players in the game that have been playing since the 90's.   Also - I was just throwing them up here because I thought they might be of interest to the person wondering about who had been playing the longest.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

I started playing in '96, but I'd quit playing, lose my account info and create a new account every five years or so.

Does anyone even want to know how old I was in 1992?   ::)  I didn't start mudding until... at least 1997.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on September 02, 2014, 11:53:16 PM
Does anyone even want to know how old I was in 1992?   ::)  I didn't start mudding until... at least 1997.
I was but a sparkle in my father's eye. I didn't start mudding until 2009.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I was 10 in 1992. I didn't start playing muds until..... 2006.
Armageddon, my first and only love.  *swoon*
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

These conversations make me me feel both old and like not enough of a veteran player. It's not really fair :/

I did meet Mr. Gimf while playing a MUSH in 1996.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Yes, you really should feel old or like a veteran player.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I just saw this thread title and thought:

Quote from: Ginka's Last Log>eat hope
You eat your half-eaten shade of a downtrodden PC.

You are full.

You are famished.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: James de Monet on September 09, 2014, 04:42:59 PM

You are full.

You are famished.

This is beautiful.

There needs to be an in-game religion based on this.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Missing one thing...

Quote from: James de Monet on September 09, 2014, 04:42:59 PM
I just saw this thread title and thought:

There is nothing left.

You are full.

You are famished.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~