The Silent Emote

Started by Artemis, September 13, 2003, 07:33:21 PM

Just a small web in a river of thoughts, I believe the current Think command (the " x ") should be branched into a hidden emote. In other words, create a Think command that does not contain the " x ", instead, acting like a emote that is not seen by others other than yourself.

An example of where this would be useful would be when you are hidden and would like to keep your subtle movements in the shadows..without having to change your ldesc (which only expresses your movements and locations) and I'm sure you can think of other actions that are done that others should not be aware of, such as your stomach growling in hunger.

Off-hand note: Many people I am sure do not think verbally to themselves(which the think format is in) and feel things that others can not feel, which a silent emote will be able to balance.

Another example of what this silent emoting can allow would be to create your own dreams, which I think would allow the occational sleep or stun to be more..dramatic, fun, inspiring..instead of a blank, dreamless state.

quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Thankyou for that link, and so now I realize it has been thought of, but not in that fasion, I'm suggesting a think that has no quotations is all..which to me is a big difference to what that topic you linked me to is asking.