Dwarves and Stamina Regen

Started by The7DeadlyVenomz, July 03, 2014, 12:58:28 AM

I c u wut u did dere
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

A congregation of sand dwarves. Interesting. Wait, mountain dwarves.  :D

Though my only peeve is that a young dwarf warrior is able to kill a highly skilled human warrior or even almost anything - in a couple of hits (if they hit, dwarves can tank good) just because.. dwarf strength (at the higher tier), akin to almost HG capabilities. Not poking at anything, this is just from personal experience.

I feel gimped, cause lol racial stat differences.

Quote from: MeTekillot on July 03, 2014, 07:09:09 PM
idea: make a subset of dwarves, perhaps wild dwarves, that are 1-karma.

take non-karma dwarves and remove all their clan choices. lower their strength and endurance to signify that they are living the easy life in cities to be but a pittance higher than humans. desertwild dwarves get normal dwarf strength and endurance. wild dwarves get to regen stamina standing up to signify living hard and their dwarfy physique. make citytame dwarves have their focuses be converted to virtual focuses that can never feasibly be achieved. make a rule stating that they cannot pursue attainable focuses in-game. only wild dwarves are allowed to have focuses. also, wild dwarves have to stay in the red desert, except for the ones that have a focus to trade

This is why you are like my second favorite GDB poster
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quotedwarf strength (at the higher tier), akin to almost HG capabilities. Not poking at anything, this is just from personal experience.

Um...Alright, not poking, I understand, but I still have to say, Dwarf str is SO far below HG they might as well be celves...Akin to mul would be a better way to put it.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

It might be better to make rest a state where you can walk but not run, scan, listen, or hide.  Your fighting ability would be penalized, too.  In this way, it could mimic the way people perform rote tasks without paying attention to reduce mental effort and thus fatigue.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"