Sleeping Quarters in Tuluki Taverns

Started by deathkamon, June 21, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

I think with the help in Tuluk if there were sleeping quarters in some of the taverns, where you can go and sleep inside one of the beds. There aren't really any places for PCs to go and sleep in at all. Sometimes, if you have a hunter, you will get brutally mauled by a bahamet and you suck at the bandage skill. What you go and do is you look for a sleeping area, but because there are no sleeping areas in Tuluk, you'll have to go asleep in some other place and RP that you feinted from your wounds. I think sleeping quarters in the taverns of Tuluk would really help.

Yes please, we need even easier ways to steal your boots and belongings.  ::)

Quote from: musashi on May 27, 2011, 06:24:12 AM
No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".

There used to be two such rooms, but now there's just one (sorta). If you're that desperate, though, just rent a backroom.
Like a lithium flower, about to bloom.

I always get like super paranoid with a hurt character and try to find the most back alley, least amount traffic area to fall down and cry while I heal.  I know it seems silly, but I was robbed once, like totally stripped naked and have feared to play that scene again ever since.

If this means I gotta bleed for four leagues and up 4 different streets to find some hole to crawl into my newbie self sobs himself into a slumber... that's what I do.  Not to mention I get to emote the most paranoid dreams/sleep motions ever.  Nothing like changing your ldesc "a man is sleeping here, holding his club like a teddy bear".

I guess when you suck, you try and have fun with it.  Damn everyone judgmental eyes.
"Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you."
"Sir?"
"It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority."
"Sir?"
"That's practically zen."
― Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay