Tuluki RPT: May 18 at, like, 7 PM Server Time (Eastern)

Started by Nyr, May 05, 2014, 09:06:47 AM

*cough, cough* Shit.. Im coming down with something, better call in sick for work.
Death is only the beginning...

Not going to make it now! Or maybe I will! Who knows!
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

This will be starting soon.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Thanks to staff for putting it all together.

Ginka, she is a cruel mistress.

Yes, indeed, hearty thanks.  I know that must've been rough.

Very rough for staff I imagine. Kudos though to everyone involved, and sticking with it.
Death is only the beginning...

What happened/

(it's okay you guys, I'm tuluki, you can tell me)
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

It's a shame that I missed it.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Malken on May 19, 2014, 12:49:21 AM
What happened/

Well, due to the three crashes, there were three alternate realities spawned off.  In one of them, the Orbital Space Vestrics made their move.  I really wish we could've kept that one but someone managed to crash us right afterwards, so now you won't get to bow (your heads) to your space overlords in Tuluk.

In seriousness, this is something that will first go up on rumor boards, then history page.  The former will happen today, the latter will happen towards the end of this week.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on May 19, 2014, 08:46:44 AM
What happened/

Well, due to the three crashes, there were three alternate realities spawned off.  In one of them, the Orbital Space Vestrics made their move.  I really wish we could've kept that one but someone managed to crash us right afterwards, so now you won't get to bow (your heads) to your space overlords in Tuluk.

In seriousness, this is something that will first go up on rumor boards, then history page.  The former will happen today, the latter will happen towards the end of this week.

Hurry up already!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on May 19, 2014, 08:58:24 AM
Quote from: Nyr on May 19, 2014, 08:46:44 AM
What happened/

Hurry up already!

Errr.... please.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.