January Voting Thread!

Started by Nyr, January 06, 2014, 11:44:10 AM

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 18, 2014, 06:29:20 PM
Quote from: Malken on January 18, 2014, 05:29:45 PM
Quote from: valeria on January 18, 2014, 10:30:02 AM
You know what Saturday morning is good for?

A bowl of Cap'n Crunch while watching endless hours of TMNT and Ducktales?

You, my good sir, are correct.

Also... voting.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I've voted. Have you?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

17 votes from being #1 on TMC and there are 13 people on line right now..... come on, and push us over the top.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 19, 2014, 09:50:08 AM
17 votes from being #1 on TMC and there are 13 people on line right now..... come on, and push us over the top.

The sad part is that its so doable. We can do this.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Considering more than 17 people are on the boards, yeah.

It tells me that I've already voted today.  :'(  I forgot I voted at 2 am when I got home from the concert I went to.

22 votes behind now..... get off yur asses!
Grebber - One who grebs.

Only 15 now. It's right there!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Grebber - One who grebs.

I voted but we stayed at 14 away so someone COMPETITOR must have voted too.   :'(

I voted like 3 times this last week for the first time ever on TMC.

6 Votes shy of tying #1 on TMC at the time of this posting. I know the month is nearly over, but that's still our spot! >=D

Still six votes after Ivoted.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Woot! #1 on TMC. My vote just bumped us from tied for first to actual first. :-) Nice to actually see me daily vote make a difference.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Still #1!
Grebber - One who grebs.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Nine ahead!
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.