A Few More Lines?

Started by Yummri, December 16, 2013, 06:52:09 AM

Just five more characters would allow for an extra penis tossed in there, think about it.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I've seen muthafuckas use all 3.5 lines of an emote to rest their cheek in their hand. Increase it to 5-6 lines? Nah son.

Quote from: Malken on December 17, 2013, 01:24:32 PM
Just five more characters would allow for an extra penis tossed in there, think about it.

Man, if you aren't satisfied with the, like, 27 penises that you can fit in one emote, I don't think that extra one is gonna make the difference for you.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: James de Monet on December 17, 2013, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: Malken on December 17, 2013, 01:24:32 PM

Man, if you aren't satisfied with the, like, 27 penises that you can fit in one emote, I don't think that extra one is gonna make the difference for you.

But you need to send "%28.man penis" to the emote, so it's actually like 11 extra characters you need.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

ROFL that fucking gif just did me in.

Same.

Hotdogs to the face.

Pow!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I don't think more lines/spaces need to be added to emote limits.

However, a few extra characters in the pose (i.e. change sdesc) command will be welcome. The current limit isn't even one whole line.

If your PC's sdesc is the full 35 character limit, this severely limits your change sdesc options.

for example, you cannot even change sdesc to something as simple as : "is here sitting at the bar with his legs raised on top of the table top, and hands behind his head"

However, NPCs have much longer descs.
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'