Do you feel the love?

Started by charas, September 12, 2013, 11:45:37 AM

Wellllp. I kinda said my piece here, and find it seems categorically unwise to argue with staff, but... Just can't help myself I guess! I'll keep it brief, at least.  ;)

I wasn't expressing a wish at all for changes to be made in the space of 'a snap of the fingers.' In my original post here, I was lamenting a feeling that I had/have, that the game experience is basically, "Scenes happen, than you die, and it really wouldn't have changed the grand scheme of things (aside from ultimately petty details) one way or another if you had been there to put in those days and days worth of game-time or not."

I don't want to come across as quite so negative as people seem to be interpreting me. Like I said originally, the question in the topic isn't entirely black and white. Despite my cynicism, I still love the game, and am thoroughly addicted.  :)

Can we snap other people's fingers?
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: BleakOne on February 03, 2014, 03:35:00 AM
Can we snap other people's fingers?
Pretty sure I saw that happening in one of the logs on the website.
I guess someone was actually "being the change"!  :D

February 03, 2014, 09:45:39 AM #203 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:33:09 AM by Fujikoma
OMFG, KUDOS?! Now I just feel all warm and squishy inside. Whoever sent that, thanks! Though, uh, you quiet possibly will never know who you sent it to.

EDIT: Bleak One, that avatar of yours, those things gave me terrible nightmares when I was a child... *shivers*
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword