September voting thread: voting reset @ midnight!

Started by Nyr, August 31, 2013, 10:28:16 PM

We're hanging onto third place on TMS by 11 votes.  Let's increase our lead!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

The Sand Lord demands ye vote! No bread for you if you don't!
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Our lead on TMS has decreased to 2 votes.

Vote!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Vote! We're took back 3rd!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Just voted. 1st on TMC and 3rd on TMS both leads are looking uncertain please everyone vote.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Just lost our lead on TMS . We're now 4th but we can catch up if everyone VOTES!
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

We're just two votes behind on TMS! Keep up the voting!

We've moved back into third. If people would vote second isn't too far out of reach. Only 40 votes would tie us with second. Come on people VOTE.

We're slipping a bit on TMS and barely maintaining first place on TMC. Vote hard!

Forgetting to vote makes Muk Utep very disappointed in you.

Seven votes behind, this is how it starts! Go vote! Bug everyone on your IM list to vote! Come out of the closet and post it on your Facebook!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Where are you lazy lambchops?

There is voting to be had!

Wouldn't a real elven community in southside Allanak be swell?

It'd be a snowball effect I'm assuming. If there was an elven community down there, I'd be a southside elf more often.

Vote, and bring in the thieves, crime and the occasional scene from A Raisin in the Sun!
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Hey. Do your duty, citizens.

Vote.

FOR THE GLORY OF GINKA

I can't play, but I can vote.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Hey! You didn't vote! I just checked. Dude!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Vote, and bring in that one person you're going to -love- playing with.

You'll remember it long after they've gone and add them to your list of remembered-well-do-ers, and you'll meet again later and one of you will recognize the other, and be all like, Whoa yes! in your mind.

They are waiting for you.

Imagine, being able to think, feel, say and emote your crazy thieviness to your heart's content--- and still be lost in the crowd!

You vote! You vote good!

The gap between us and third on TMS is widening
Our lead on TMC is shrinking
My guess is some of us forgot to vote. Here is a reminder.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I voted just now, did you!?  You should!

Also,

AND!

Cast ballots being carried away from a polling place in Afghanistan.

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Vote!

Also, does someone have the want to make a review on TMC? We haven't had one since May.

I would, but I did one so recently. Well, a year or so, but still toward the top.