September voting thread: voting reset @ midnight!

Started by Nyr, August 31, 2013, 10:28:16 PM

Just a quick reminder in advance! Resets on TMS and TMC in about an hour and a half.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

It has begun!! We're in first for now, vote vote vote!

vote everyone

vote with all your hearts!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I voted. For a brief, shining moment, we are number 1! Woooo!
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Still number 1.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

#3 on TMS at the moment.

To vote on TMC, you may have to click the button once and log in, then click the button again to get to the voting section. Bear in mind that we tend to get more new members from TMC and it is easier to achieve first place there (less people vote there).

Still #1 on TMC by 2 votes

# 3 on TMS
Go! Go! Go!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We just lost first place on TMC! We can get it right back. Right back!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I'm not sure if I'm voting, with TMC's new format. I click the button, I log in with my old account there, but I just go straight to the forums. I go back to the main page, go to armageddon's listing, click vote, and just go back to the forums where I'm asked to log in again.  ???

September 01, 2013, 05:42:16 PM #9 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:47:03 PM by Harmless
Edited and removed my mud bashing sorry, won't do it again.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Please be respectful of other muds and their players. If someone enjoys something else than you do, it does not mean that it's a "hodgepodge of crap".
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Though it's not an official rule, it's pretty much been common guideline that we do not bash other MUDs on the GDB.  Nothing good can come of it.

I voted, have you?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: FreeRangeVestric on September 01, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
I'm not sure if I'm voting, with TMC's new format. I click the button, I log in with my old account there, but I just go straight to the forums. I go back to the main page, go to armageddon's listing, click vote, and just go back to the forums where I'm asked to log in again.  ???

Unfortunately, their new forum is where you end up, if you log in during the voting process. And no, it doesn't count as a vote.

The only way you can vote now, is to log in to the Mudconnector website - and set your options to "stay logged in" or "forever" or whatever option it offers to make you stay logged in and never log out unless you log out manually.

Otherwise, you'll just keep going to the forum and your vote will continue to not count.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

We're neck and neck with 3rd place on TMS right now.  Vote, everyone!

My vote just put us ahead of 'em, come one guys, VOTE!  :)
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I just stole my husband's phone to tie us at third. Vote!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Please understand that the reason we've given away first place on TMC is because only 15 of us are voting. They aren't beating us. We're just rolling over for them.

Just voted on both sites, still third on TMS, second on TMC. I don't like second on TMC! We're number one, damn it!
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Second on TMC. We need at least 5 more votes there. Come on people VOTE!
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

I know people have accounts on TMC - sign back in and use em!

Quote from: LauraMars on September 02, 2013, 02:14:19 PM
I know people have accounts on TMC - sign back in and use em!

Did you?

I did.

We are in our rightful #1 spot on TMC. Praise the Highlord!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Right all praise goes to the High King, the Sun King... Muk Utep. His Light shines down on us to give our MUD victory.

We're hanging onto third place on TMS by 11 votes.  Let's increase our lead!

The Sand Lord demands ye vote! No bread for you if you don't!

Our lead on TMS has decreased to 2 votes.

Vote!

Vote! We're took back 3rd!

Just voted. 1st on TMC and 3rd on TMS both leads are looking uncertain please everyone vote.

Just lost our lead on TMS . We're now 4th but we can catch up if everyone VOTES!

We're just two votes behind on TMS! Keep up the voting!

We've moved back into third. If people would vote second isn't too far out of reach. Only 40 votes would tie us with second. Come on people VOTE.

We're slipping a bit on TMS and barely maintaining first place on TMC. Vote hard!

Forgetting to vote makes Muk Utep very disappointed in you.

Seven votes behind, this is how it starts! Go vote! Bug everyone on your IM list to vote! Come out of the closet and post it on your Facebook!

Where are you lazy lambchops?

There is voting to be had!

Wouldn't a real elven community in southside Allanak be swell?

It'd be a snowball effect I'm assuming. If there was an elven community down there, I'd be a southside elf more often.

Vote, and bring in the thieves, crime and the occasional scene from A Raisin in the Sun!
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Hey. Do your duty, citizens.

Vote.

FOR THE GLORY OF GINKA

I can't play, but I can vote.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Hey! You didn't vote! I just checked. Dude!

Vote, and bring in that one person you're going to -love- playing with.

You'll remember it long after they've gone and add them to your list of remembered-well-do-ers, and you'll meet again later and one of you will recognize the other, and be all like, Whoa yes! in your mind.

They are waiting for you.

Imagine, being able to think, feel, say and emote your crazy thieviness to your heart's content--- and still be lost in the crowd!

You vote! You vote good!

The gap between us and third on TMS is widening
Our lead on TMC is shrinking
My guess is some of us forgot to vote. Here is a reminder.

I voted just now, did you!?  You should!

Also,

AND!

Cast ballots being carried away from a polling place in Afghanistan.

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Vote!

Also, does someone have the want to make a review on TMC? We haven't had one since May.

I would, but I did one so recently. Well, a year or so, but still toward the top.

Vote reset, go go go!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Only been reset on TMS, TMC is still in the 600s. And fourth and TMS is horrible, come on people.

Third now, on TMS. TMC still number one.
(We can dance around and chat, right after we vote.)