How long hve you been on the GDB

Started by perfecto, August 24, 2013, 03:57:46 AM

Just noticed that my total time logged on the GDB is over 17 days, and considering you have to be active every fifteen minutes for the board to recognize that you're logged on... that's a long fricken time... Also I don't consider myself to spend a considerable amount of time on the GDB, and I wasn't really involved in it at all until a few short years ago.

So I'm curious

What are your times like? Who's the biggest GDB troll?
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Total time logged in: 99 days, 3 hours and 39 minutes.

go hard or go home

66 days, 9 hours, 12 minutes.

Ugh.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Holy shit, people!  :o

6 days, 22 hours and 17 minutes.
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Total time logged in: 103 days, 20 hours and 52 minutes

And that doesn't account for over 40 days logged in with alts.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

62D 23h 22m on main...another 20d on alts
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

66 days, 1 hour, 17 minutes. I have no alts, but this time includes probably three years of inactivity.

When this newest GDB came online, I was in the top 10 for a year.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

59 days, 14 hours, 3 minutes

.. I've barely been playing over a year's time
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

177 days, 23 hours and 22 minutes.  In my defence, I keep certain sites open whenever at my PC and am an obnoxiously frequent refresher.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

I don't like this question.

I have to go sulk, and reassess my life.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Total time logged in: 30 days, 14 hours and 18 minutes.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Barzalene on August 24, 2013, 11:46:59 AM
I don't like this question.

I have to go sulk, and reassess my life.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

73 days, 9 hours and 28 minutes total across all the accounts I have and I've been playing for 7 years so this is just since the day the boards moved to this site.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

3 days, 5 hours, 9 minutes.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

30 days, 12 hours.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

5 days, 4 hours, 36 minutes. I read alot, I just don't post unless I'm trying to be funny, which I fail at, usually.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

9 days, 20 hours and 31 minutes
Life sucks, then you die.

166 days 18 hours, 68 minutes.

I'm actually kind of dissapointed. How is it even possible for people with less time on here than me to have more hours? I read all the posts...

Lordcooper must just be a slow reader.

Can you imagine if I hadn't taken those two or three long ass breaks?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

In this iteration of the GDB; after having registered in September of 2002; with a two year break in there; no alts:

51 days, 5 hours and 49 minutes.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

ooh, I'm only 13 days 3 hours. I feel like such a baby here.

with alts, maybe 20-30.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

89 days, 19 hours and 27 minutes over maybe three or four years

No alts
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Total time logged in: 5 days, 9 hours and 29 minutes.

Over three or so years.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.