Yes
20 (47.6%)
No
17 (40.5%)
Who cares?
5 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: August 30, 2003, 05:55:25 PM

Quote from: "Sanvean"This would require a truly massive building effort, and makes me tired just to think about it. If we ever rebuilt the mud from scratch, maybe.

Nuff said, Lock this mofo down. Sanvean said it isnt going to happen, no point in discussing it.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Personally, I do not like the idea of being able to see in a diagonal, but not being able to move in a diagonal, and more importantly, having a beastie move in that diagonal towards you.  Outside is supposed to be dangerous.  It is supposed to be full of surprises.  I am supposed to find your corpse, scratch my head, and wonder "How the heck did they manage to die here?"  If it wasn't so deadly, it wouldn't be so much fun and I might actually start a noble type character!
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

If you are plowing through the desert, you are taking your risks.  It should be pointed out that if you feel like burning some MP, you absolutely can cross the desert reasonable safely.  You just need to be willing to take a while to do it.  You might not be able to travel from Luir's to Allanak without resting.