Mud down?

Started by HailTheAbyss, August 02, 2013, 11:04:07 PM

Hope it actually crashed and my PC is not there starving!

Quote from: KankWhisperer on August 03, 2013, 12:02:23 AM
Hope it actually crashed and my PC is not there starving!

Worse your PC got dehydrated and then run over by a mek. Thank you for playing though, please try again.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Her shifty, dark shadowed eyes flickering about with paranoia as she walks up to the Shady Ginka, the occasional twisting twitch of her neck jerking her head to the side, speaking lowly, the mantis-tatted woman says in sirihish:

"Hey man, you got the goods? Huh? Huh? I neeeeeed my fix."

Bringing her bare, track-marked arms up to her chest, twiddling her fingers together obsessively, the mantis-tatted woman says in sirihish:

"C'mon man, just a liiiittle push, I've got my needle, spoon, and candle ready and waitin'."
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: Wday on August 02, 2013, 11:58:31 PM
okay, next door didnt work so i will go down to Mcdonalds and try, from there to my dad's house then over to desertmans. I may need gas money though

Pick us up some cheezeburgahs
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Progress: The website is back up, connection requests to the game are immediate rejections now instead of forever long timeouts.
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

I can't take the rejection!
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

I'm off to bed :)

TOMORROW ARM SHALL RISE AGAIN.
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Nooooo please don't reject me.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: janeshephard on August 03, 2013, 12:21:50 AM
I'm off to bed :)

TOMORROW ARM SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Hmm, it looks like the VPS provider is InterServer, and they don't have any RFO posted, or mention of the issue on their twitter.

http://www.interserver.net/

https://twitter.com/interserver/

#SmugCompetitorsEmployeeFace
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Quote from: LauraMars on August 02, 2013, 11:41:59 PM
I guess I'll write those character biographies I've been postponing.

Oh my god-king its an elf.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Aww, kids finish soccer...lunch all finished, down for a nap/tv finally.

Time for Arm! Nope.

August 03, 2013, 12:56:52 AM #63 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:14:02 AM by molly millions
For sure, this was going to be my big day for arming, but back to the grindstone it is without my thrillz.

Cleaned the shit out of my house in the meantime! :D

Edit: LOL nevermind, I can be a nerd on Arma for a bit, thanks!! Imms rock!!

The server was down.   The game should be up now!

who
Immortals
---------

There are 10 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

ooc 10th
You say, out of character:
     "10th"
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

Second.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

August 03, 2013, 02:23:28 AM #67 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 02:25:11 AM by BleakOne
Still not letting me in.

EDIT: Nevermind, letting me in now.
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

This is unfortunate. For reasons unknown to me, the crash rolled back part of the world. See http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,45964.msg770199.html#new

Tektolnes is just showing off.

Put the volcano in, put the volcano out, put the volcano in, and you shake it all about.

Quote from: Wug on August 03, 2013, 03:05:21 AM
This is unfortunate. For reasons unknown to me, the crash rolled back part of the world. See http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,45964.msg770199.html#new
Is this fixed now?
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Yes.

Hmm...I am still getting 'security error' on the website's java client, which I prefer to use, but can log on fine on another client. Anyone have an idea what's causing that problem?

What sort of security error? Is it being thrown by the browser, your antivirus, or some other tpa? Details.

Quote from: FreeRangeVestric on August 03, 2013, 05:33:19 PM
Hmm...I am still getting 'security error' on the website's java client, which I prefer to use, but can log on fine on another client. Anyone have an idea what's causing that problem?

I think now and again a crash, which we had recently, can screw with the java client.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC