Mastercraft question/suggestion/idea

Started by Barzalene, July 21, 2013, 11:08:43 AM

I would have posted this in Ask the Staff or sent a request, but I was interested in people's thoughts.

Is mastercraft collaboration possible?

In other words, let's say I wanted to make a statue made of cake, but I can't bake. Amos bakes like no one's business. Would we both be able (and this would count toward each of our mastercraft allotment) both do part of the finish product?

So, my pc would do the amazing dragon shaped pedestal. And Amos would craft Tek's head out of lady fingers and one morning the world would go to the gate for devotions and instead of bowing to the steel statue they would prostrate themselves at the food foot of the Cake Statue of Doom.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I've done this before. I recorded the logs of both of us working on the projects and I sent it in since the main body of the item was based from my masterskill.  They otherguy was doing smaller sections of it which I wasn't quit willing to mess up ICly.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Possibly--just need to ask your staff and see if it is possible.  It depends on the craft and clans involved.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.