Is the North less racist?

Started by Gilgamesh, May 24, 2013, 08:36:50 PM

Yeah, a lot of characters make elves, try to steal, and get jacked by the soldiers.

Something about making a PC elf makes most people go: IM A CRIMNAL SCREW U LAWMAN
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on July 22, 2013, 08:10:36 AM
Yeah, a lot of characters make elves, try to steal, and get jacked by the soldiers.

Something about making a PC elf makes most people go: IM A CRIMNAL SCREW U LAWMAN

That's 'cause many people think of criminals as rebels against "the system" rather than parasites on it.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Quote from: Morrolan on July 22, 2013, 01:49:15 PM
Quote from: Bogre on July 22, 2013, 08:10:36 AM

That's 'cause many people think of criminals as rebels against "the system" rather than parasites on it.

Bottom feeders suckling at the anus of society.. suckling, suckling, suckling. *hmm*
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: MeTekillot on July 22, 2013, 07:17:43 AM
Something tells me you don't understand that expression, Wastrel. Because you literally just said "the point is more than your head".

What point are you trying to make? Lots of elves get PK'd? Elves are getting PK'd too much? What?

Apparently he doesn't realize how large my head actually is.
Also, it seems he disagrees with my POV but didn't actually have anything to counter with since I was actually asking him questiosn, none of which he answered.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 22, 2013, 07:57:37 PM
Something tells me you don't understand that expression, Wastrel. Because you literally just said "the point is more than your head".

What point are you trying to make? Lots of elves get PK'd? Elves are getting PK'd too much? What?

Apparently he doesn't realize how large my head actually is.
Also, it seems he disagrees with my POV but didn't actually have anything to counter with since I was actually asking him questiosn, none of which he answered.

You were asking him to break the rules of these boards.

'he didn't break the rules so I must be right' is never the most compelling of arguments.

As far as I can tell, you are both not wrong.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I just noticed this gem. Here you go, smartass:

Or better yet:

Quote from: staff
A staff member sends:
     "Likely a flub in the machine. It does not understand birthdays! (But it understands death like no one's business.)"

July 23, 2013, 05:46:25 AM #56 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:50:50 AM by FantasyWriter
Quote from: FantasyWriter on July 21, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
Let me rephrase:
Have you witnessed multiple accounts at any point in time since you started playing where elves were PKd by PCs without warrant?
If so, why are you griefing on the GDB instead of filing player complaints?

Quote from: Wastrel on July 21, 2013, 12:10:01 AM
The point > your head, apparently.

Am I asking him to break the rules here, or am I reminding him of them?

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist the image, it's soooooo cute.)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.