Pagelengths higher than 100

Started by Jozhole, May 15, 2013, 09:24:05 AM

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but it would be nice to be able to set a value over 100 without using pagelength 0.

Heh wow I didn't even know such a command existed. Mine's set to 48. I know I didn't set it, but the help file in-game says that if you don't set it, it defaults to 24. I know I couldn't possibly have set it, because I didn't know it existed to set til I read this thread just now.

OP, you must have one huge long-ass game screen, if you can fit 100 lines on your screen. I can fit more than 48, maybe - 56, 57? My monitor is "only" 17" I think, on the diagonal.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

If you are using a client, we try and negotiate your window size, and so if your client responds, we will use the value it returns for your window size as your pagelength.  So if you want more than 100, make your window bigger than 100 tall.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I run 1080p in portrait its huge  ;D but I like to go a couple lines up from the bottom and it only lets you customize up to 100 and I can go up to 130 something. Right now I just type pagelength 0 and it goes to the maximum. The infobar looks better a couple lines up though  ;)

I wonder how that looks like....
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points