Voting for the Month of April! Voting reset at midnight Eastern!

Started by Nyr, March 31, 2013, 03:56:32 PM

We're only ahead by five votes, people. Pick it up!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Yay.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

we are +16!

Keep up the good work people!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I've known we are #1 for a long time now  :P
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on April 08, 2013, 05:17:05 PM
I've known we are #1 for a long time now  :P

<3
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

If we keep voting like this we can hold the spot forever!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on April 09, 2013, 07:26:03 AM
If we keep voting like this we can hold the spot forever!

I swear I'm already seeing more noobs pop in. it's great. hopefully some stay!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

This is pretty darn awesome!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I started back in late August 2012 and came from DSL (the mud in second place).  I've played a handful of characters here already and feel like I've found a new home and it's all because of TMC.  Super glad to see people putting in an effort to represent such a good place to play and I'll continue to do the same to show my support.

5 more votes on TMC will get us to 1337 votes!

1337!

Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I finally signed up to vote for Armageddon, and will do so twice a day!  ;D
Your vision goes black.

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

SIG ID: $1$9UpvKn9m$/hFJYF4D15rFEPC/fDqjs1

A 1000 votes on TMS! If we keep up a hundred votes a day we may reach 3000 votes! A new record!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I can't wait to have >100 players at peak.

We are on the way.

I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Yes...yes...! Soon we will have enough players that Nenyuk, Tor and Lyksae will be re-opened.

We are THREE votes away from leading Achaea by two hundred votes. Two hunnerd!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

We lead Aardwolf by 350 votes on TMC.  Interesting, huh?

Huh. Actually it is.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

When I see the numbers, I worry about a possible fall-off of interest in MUDs. Then I think, "Hey, that's beyond my control! At least we're #1!"

Keep voting! I know I am!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 29 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

At 10:55 am... on a Saturday. Whoa.
* ShaLeah feels all warm and fuzzy in her squishy, mushy feelings place.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Yep. It's not even that bad on week days too. I'm loving this!