Extended Subguilds - Feedback sought

Started by Adhira, March 20, 2013, 11:24:39 PM

From my experience, the crafting ones really need the value skill - even if just capped at apprentice. In some cases it can be really hindering not to be able to see where the workmanship came from.
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

I left it out from builder because...you can't value a building to see who made it anyways.

And to give a drawback.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

I'm referring to the existing ones - not suggested ones that are not already in the game.
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

Quote from: Xeran Van Houten on April 03, 2013, 12:00:24 PM
From my experience, the crafting ones really need the value skill - even if just capped at apprentice. In some cases it can be really hindering not to be able to see where the workmanship came from.

Supposedly Analyze does this, that's what staff keep telling me, so the crafting subguilds should be able to determine where the things they craft are from.

I want Master Trader to have the value skills. They don't craft anything so Analyze doesn't work for them and they're supposed to be able to trade in a range of goods but they need to rely on the players experience for estimating market price. I made a more vague reference to this at the beginning of the thread but I can see now most people just want to say plainly what skills they think are missing from subguilds.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I'm going to lock this one now.  If you have more suggestions or comments please feel free to send those through to me in a request.

We're getting too deep in the skill detail here for it to stay on the discussion board.  The feedback has been useful and there are some good suggestions in here, so thanks for that.  We'll be looking at this over the next month or so and adjusting as we decide appropriate.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.