Daily Armaggedon Confession: Bless me Ginka, for I have (or have not) sinned...

Started by ShaLeah, January 08, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

Quote from: Iiyola on January 23, 2013, 02:27:21 AM
Please forgive me for leading my character, knowingly, into their imminent death. But I have to stay into my role ;_;

If it's a breed. We all forgive you. xD
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

Please forgive me for not throwing an emote out every time I practice my skills on a new character.

You have to understand. I've done it so many times now, that if I'm not sure that I have an audience, I just don't want to type anything extra. Especially with my wrists being what they are.

You get ONE emote per practice session on average, though. Just uh, use your imagination for the several skills it ends up applying to.  :-X
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Sometimes I feel like Arm has become like a cell phone to me.

I have to have it constantly nearby and even when I put it down (idle)  and don't hear the ring, I still have to run and check it.

Sometimes I forget about it and RL gets in the way and I have that moment of sheer panic when I remember I was on and idling.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Forgive me ginka for foraging with a timer to free me up for some solo think/feel time in the wee hours in the morning... and falling asleep at the helm. :(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Forgive me Ginka, for I have sinned. It's been seven days since my last confession.

When AFK and coming back to tons of ways and can't get the people back when I try, I suffer from guilt.

It's also easier to hate elves now that I played one.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

...it has been twenty two years since my black heart first began haunting the world of Zalanthas, and I haven't ever confessed to anything, nor will I.

I've played the most vile, despicable and EEEEVUL characters and have done (titillatingly) unspeakable horrors to the characters of others.
I have no regrets.  I have no remorse.  I have no shame. After all...

Evil means never having to say you're sorry.

And being a naughty monkey adds a whole new layer of joy to it all!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!   ;)
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.

Forgive me for being extremely irritated about the fact I crashed somewhere in god knows where and everything works but ARMAGEDDON! I have a very short fuse, I am restless, anxious AND I NEED MY FIX AND I DON'T WANNA DIE OH GOD HELP MEEEEEE ;_;
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I have sinned and have something to say
My internet connection is too poor to allow me to play.
So while sitting here bored, I post on these boards
And poke fun at Calavera all day.

Oh...and I also wrote this really bad poem.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Sometimes I wanna log on to Helper Chat to fuck with the helpers.

Quote from: ShaLeah on February 09, 2013, 11:57:34 AM
You do that anyways.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on February 09, 2013, 03:39:49 PM
You do that anyways.

Once! And it was mushashi's idea!
Or was it yours?
* ShaLeah peers at ~bcw81.

Quote from: ShaLeah on February 09, 2013, 03:50:00 PM
You do that anyways.

Or was it yours?
;) I was the one on the Helpchat. My ideas normally involve rolling around naked in the blood of my enem- Err... Red Jello. Yes. Standard, non-murderous, red Jello.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on February 09, 2013, 09:34:30 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on February 09, 2013, 03:50:00 PM
You do that anyways.

Or was it yours?
;) I was the one on the Helpchat. My ideas normally involve rolling around naked in the blood of my enem- Err... Red Jello. Yes. Standard, non-murderous, red Jello.

Not strawberry, not cherry... red. Red Jello. Is that like orange drink and purple drink?
Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Fucking with the helpers is my guilty pleasure.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

BMG... I had to "tone down" my Armageddon review before they published it.
* ShaLeah looks guiltily woeful, and yet, highly amused.

Quote from: ShaLeah on February 11, 2013, 12:41:40 PM
BMG... I had to "tone down" my Armageddon review before they published it.
* ShaLeah looks guiltily woeful, and yet, highly amused.

THis makes me want to see the original, lol.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I'm considering taking my laptop to the laundromat to Arm whilst I does the laundry.

Forgive me Ginka. At times I log off to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Battlefield 3 because there are times that I want to murder people, and it's just not apropriate to do so at the time.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: musashi on February 10, 2013, 08:28:03 AM
This might be why my Helper application always gets turned down.....  ???
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on March 12, 2013, 08:11:16 AM

We tend to look poorly at those who log in just to screw around and waste the Helpers time.   Not saying that this is you Is Friday, more responding to the initial quote. 
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: Adhira on March 12, 2013, 01:33:55 PM
Quote from: Is Friday on March 12, 2013, 08:11:16 AM

We tend to look poorly at those who log in just to screw around and waste the Helpers time.   Not saying that this is you Is Friday, more responding to the initial quote. 
I'd really appreciate it if you didn't mislead people into thinking that I didn't do that, Adhira.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

So long as we're throwing people under the bus ... my "initial quote" was in fact a reply to this one.

For shame ShaLeah. I judge you.  >:(
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I get annoyed when people use rp to give what amounts to an ooc lecture on the docs. I get particularly annoyed when I'm the person doing it.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."