Another curious ponder into your minds

Started by greasygemo, June 21, 2012, 03:03:50 AM

Wanna be a star? Borrow Kassigarh! (0% financing for two weeks, 50-70% variable APR afterwards. Synthetic knee replacements, new teeth, and money not included.)
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

Quote from: Patuk on June 22, 2012, 08:48:17 PM
Now that I think of it, money -is- rather easily earned. For all Zalanthas' grittiness, I've yet to have a character who doesn't have plenty of cash for everything he might need.

I recall an instance, when I needed to cross the silt sea. The idea was to take a large group. We had three different organizations and an independent going and needed the biggest skimmer. Skimmers are not cheap nor was the hiring of one of the organizations. In total the cost was twenty large.

This said, I was not wealthy, I was not in a position that sid was easily attained. Yet I did manage to borrow the greater portion of the sum and scrounged the rest.

Had there been a loan shark type actively known, I would have gone to them more than likely. But the point is, it may be easy to make sid, but large sums of sid are not so easily made especially when there is a sudden unplanned need, depending on who you are of coarse.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.