Come here, little girl, there's candy in the back of my wagon...

Started by Calavera, June 13, 2012, 02:31:57 AM

It's that time again.

What time?

TAN MUARK TIME!!!

Our current gypsies are pretty great, but we can use a few more. The Muark are a colourful tribe with an intricate, family-focused culture and a lot of PC-created history. But I won't let all that speak for itself. I couldn't find any celebrities cheap enough to pay to do an endorsement, but I got Nyr:

Quote from: Nyr on February 16, 2011, 04:54:18 PM
The Tan Muark wear extravagant clothing.  They think they are badass, and truth be told, they are.  They are the center of attention (even if you don't want them to be, you snooty Tulukis, you haughty Allanakis).  You see them out there, prancing about with their instruments and gaudy accessories, and you think (with a little flash of jealousy):  "I want to be one of them.  I want to be a social butterfly.  I want to get involved in the tribal action.  I want to sit on a statue.  I want to ride in a wagon.  I want to ride on a mount.  I want to speak and sing in a language that many have trouble understanding."

So smear some dramatic kohl eyeliner on, because it's time to get busy.

Please include in your request the following information:

* Name of your proposed character.
     * Guild and subguild.
     * Descriptions, both sdesc and mdesc.
     * A personality/concept overview - don't worry so much on a full background, as documentation will be provided to those chosen for the role.
     * Any additional information you want to chuck at us.

This is a limited-time opportunity that will expire at MIDNIGHT, SOME TIME ZONE, JUNE THE 17TH, so get 'em in quick, folks!
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

This is now closed. We got some killer apps this round, and the lucky winners should be hearing back soon! And to those who weren't picked, there is always next time, and we encourage you to keep trying.
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff