demons

Started by muddy, November 15, 2011, 02:20:46 PM

I'm sorry that demon's mdesc would never make it past staff approval.

Demons as a common cultural reference in game would likely be something warped, hideous, or frightening beyond the visible nasty things Armers normally see. A human with acid-dripping fangs, wings, and pitch black eyes, etc, and can be humanoid or animal.

Think about a kryl-demon for a bit. :/

For instance, some southerners might consider northern mutants 'demons' if they're sufficiently strange looking.

As to more specifics, that's something to find out in game! (Though, you might not want to, mwahaha)
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I was under the impression that there was indeed an IC-specific definition of a demon.

Find out IC...if I'm right!

The demons are real.

And they are us.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Plenty of demon references in game, and discoverable.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Ok, I admit it.  The 's in the OP title is driving me nuts!

Agreed.  The demon's what?
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on December 07, 2011, 12:58:24 PM
Agreed.  The demon's what?
Yea.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

The demon's a freak.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.