Move up to the 1%!

Started by Talia, November 05, 2011, 03:08:55 PM

Do you wanna be this guy?

Quote from: Gordon Gekko to Bud FoxThe richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth...I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?...You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

Or maybe this guy?

Quote from: Charlie SheenI'm tired of pretending like I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars.

Either way, as an Allanaki noble from House Borsail or House Fale, you'll be part of the 1%, not the 99%. You'll have a slave wipe your Adonis butt with silk toilet-paper while the masses starve in the streets, and you won't think there's anything wrong with it. Nor will anyone else! Assemble your own collection of Goddesses/Gods, send the Byn to hunt rantarri for your rantarri-blood dinners, be ambitious, be dissolute, be treacherous, be a diva. When you're in the 1%, winning is your birthright.

To apply to join the 1%, please put in a Role Application through the request tool for the House of your choice. Tell us who your character will be, what you plan to have him/her work toward and accomplish, about your prior experience in Allanaki politics, and anything else that you think makes you worthy of the 1%. Applications will close at 9 pm Pacific time, Friday, November 11th.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"