Only in Zalanthas

Started by Jeshin, October 18, 2011, 07:14:38 PM

Quote from: Spoon on October 20, 2011, 02:31:05 PM
Only in Zalanthas do you stamp and splash around in shit every time you enter the latrines, regardless of your PCs grace/nimbleness.

Only in Zalanthas is the smell of shit considered universally amazing enough to stamp and splash into by most commoners ;)

Only in Zalanthas is any drug equally effective whether smoked or snorted.
Only in Zalanthas are there no 'leg men' due to elves being "icky."
Only in Zalanthas do vehicles never break down unless they take a plunge off the Shield Wall.
Only in Zalanthas are you looked at as weird or poor if you use a torch instead of a fucking raver's toy for illumination.
Only in Zalanthas are creatures who live by cunningly hunting prey dumb enough to go leaping off a hundred foot high cliff after you climb over carefully.
Only in Zalanthas is there a more than 50% change that the person you're talking to may suddenly go catatonic at random intervals.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Only in Zalanathas are there two Big Brothers, not just one.

Only in Zalanthas can the most hated race [breeds in case you were wondering] be saved from abuse due to relationships. When the hallmark of a breed is the inability to have stable relationships...

Only in Zalanthas can this be rectified by kicking a breed off the shield wall. [byn sargeants I hope you're reading]