Super Sibling Sawesome (sawesome = awesome + alliteration)

Started by Teal, September 16, 2011, 05:23:54 PM

I have two, count them, two family openings. So what's the deal?

Who I'm looking for: Two siblings for my PC!
What I'm looking for: Mundane (none of those abominable sorts), human (because pointy ears just aren't in right now)
Where I'm looking for: Tree Hugger country (this is harder then you think guys, the kyrl don't want to share their hugging trees) This is also known as Tuluk

If you're interested, PM me the basics of your PC (name, age, gender), as well as what their interests are and the general who you want them to be. If you're selected, I'll work with you and the other person chosen to mesh your concepts with the family details. It would also be helpful to know your familiarity with the north, your typical interests in a PC (what roles you generally like), and your playtimes. Finally, it's not required, but knowing some of the old PCs (over a year, folks) you have played is always fun.

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

I played with Teal once. It was pretty fun. If you don't have a role, you should do this.

I can add on that Teal is rather awesome to RP with.  Also not the type to die quickly either so you won't be left alone.  Now just if I wasn't enjoying my own role at the moment.
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Well look what we have here! How I do miss playing with this one. Ah, those were the good times. A very solid RPer who plays regularly, Teal is, and too much fun--ate up a lot of my RL time, actually, among others. Wish I was able to play right now. I'd snag this right up.

Teal is the real deal. Your RP will congeal and every emote you'll feel.

This player is endorsed by ARM's very own Hiphopopotamus.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

This is now closed, thanks to all who applied.

Also, thanks to everyone who posted to advocate for me. (I think being a Hiphopopotamus is good...?)

Anyway, thanks! :)
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."