Alright guys...

Started by Is Friday, July 02, 2011, 12:11:36 AM

Quote from: Majikal on July 06, 2011, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: dustbunny on July 06, 2011, 06:24:37 PM
Always enjoyed your characters. And I was so confused when I found out you were a guy.

Good luck doing marine stuff!

Wait, he's a guy?  ???

I thought you were a woman for like 4 years dude, still not sure if I really beleive you got man-pieces. Miss you dude, you had some fun characters.

Dude, he's like one of the manliest looking men I've ever seen. I mean, he's a little on the short side, but he's otherwise pretty manly.

I'm 6'.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Don't know how much I've played with you, but I'll miss you along with everyone else!  :) Your logs are wonderful and you seem like a great guy. Good luck in all you're doing.

Quote from: Is Friday on July 12, 2011, 08:39:47 AM
I'm 6'.

In a world of Dirk Nowitzkis, this is nothing! ;)

But lol @ men not being manly if they're short. Yeesh, you guys are rough.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: Napoleon (Time Bandits)Alexander the Great, five feet exactly. Isn't that incredible? Alexander the Great, whose empire stretched from India to Hungary, one inch shorter than me. Oliver Cromwell, the only man with any guts in British history, not a big man at all. Louis Catorze, five foot two and a half. Charlemagne, dumpy little five-footer. He's quite a little chap. Atilla the Hun, five foot and one half. Cyrano deBergerac, five foot three and a half. Tamerlane the Great, four foot nine and three quarters.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Contemporary, Western man is much taller.

...not to mention wider.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: lordcooper on July 12, 2011, 11:25:28 AM
Quote from: Napoleon (Time Bandits)Alexander the Great, five feet exactly. Isn't that incredible? Alexander the Great, whose empire stretched from India to Hungary, one inch shorter than me. Oliver Cromwell, the only man with any guts in British history, not a big man at all. Louis Catorze, five foot two and a half. Charlemagne, dumpy little five-footer. He's quite a little chap. Atilla the Hun, five foot and one half. Cyrano deBergerac, five foot three and a half. Tamerlane the Great, four foot nine and three quarters.

Naploeon was 5'5" or 5'6"ish, according to most reports. :/

Also: Bye Friday, you were always awesome.

Height standards were purportedly different in the olden days, due to lack of calcium compared to nowadays, or something. Five feet was pretty much the standard height for males up until like the 1400's.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Quote from: maxid on July 13, 2011, 02:04:51 AM
Quote from: lordcooper on July 12, 2011, 11:25:28 AM

Naploeon was 5'5" or 5'6"ish, according to most reports. :/

Also: Bye Friday, you were always awesome.

Yeah Napoleon was actually taller than the average at the time.

Also IsFriday is at most 5'2'' he's short as hell.

You're one to talk.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Anybody else here want to see Is Friday ride on Yam's shoulders/back like some sort of twisted Master Blaster combination?

Because I totally do.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on July 13, 2011, 01:55:54 PM
Anybody else here want to see Is Friday ride on Yam's shoulders/back like some sort of twisted Master Blaster combination?

Because I totally do.
Ride off into the sunset.

Take it easy, IsFriday.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Malifaxis on July 13, 2011, 01:55:54 PM

Because I totally do.

I think you just took me back many years to when I used to play just such a game...