Spirituality (Particularly Allanaki)

Started by Erisine, June 14, 2011, 05:06:23 PM

Zealous PCs are often more than happy to spread the good word.

Also, feel free to walk around after Templars and collect their sweat rags.

I mean, if you can't be one of them, you may as well drink the water that beads off their mighty brows. Or breasts.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on July 26, 2011, 08:09:13 PM
Also, feel free to walk around after Templars and collect their sweat rags.

I mean, if you can't be one of them, you may as well drink the water that beads off their mighty brows. Or breasts.

Hmmmm, breast sweat.. or nipple dew.. right up there with Duck butter.. or was it vestric butter.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

One of the best parts of my current role, is actually finding out that in SOME places, spirituality defines a people and isn't some vague 'thing', but actual religion with beliefs, etc.
Czar of City Elves.

Quote from: Dakota on July 27, 2011, 05:25:09 AM
One of the best parts of my current role, is actually finding out that in SOME places, spirituality defines a people and isn't some vague 'thing', but actual religion with beliefs, etc.
It's always amazing to stumble upon cultures like that in-game. It often bewilders my PCs.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

I read through this thread and I'm impressed with the fealty everyone has for keeping IC information off these boards.

I've been playing the game on and off for a few years now; reading this thread did not give me any information I didn't already have.

What I already know, I learned by generously reading the documentation on the main website multiple times. So, for those of you curious about this topic: hop to it. If you're questing to learn these secrets in game, then that is a quest that will likely require multiple lives, multiple attempts, many of which will fail.

Yet another reason why Armageddon is the best game in the world.