Away for awhile

Started by The Lonely Hunter, May 28, 2011, 03:38:02 AM

I've been away for awhile but tend to check up on the boards at least a couple times a month. I'm considering a comeback. Would anyone care to sum up any big changes in the last year? Any feedback on where the playerbase seems centered?

Thanks!
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Just play in Tuluk or Allanak or Luirs or Storm or...

I think that's where a good portion of the PBase is. Also, uhm... we have a new moon and... wait, last IG year? Uhh, Muk Utep had a love child with some commoner aaaand...

I'm full of BS on that one. Playin Tuluk, really not sure what's changed yo.

You would be pretty safe with going for Tuluk or Allanak to find most of the rest of the playerbase. Although other areas have spikes of activity, the cities are still the best for it.

Changes in the past year have mainly included various code and hardware changes that make the game run better in various aspects. Additionally the Jaxa Pah, a tribe of elves in the Labyrinth, is open, and so is the Atrium. The HRPT was a bit more than a year ago, but you'd do well to read about that here, in case you missed it before.

Soh Lanah Kah are open.

Red Fangs are closed.
Czar of City Elves.

Quote from: Cutthroat on May 28, 2011, 09:26:02 AM
You would be pretty safe with going for Tuluk or Allanak to find most of the rest of the playerbase. Although other areas have spikes of activity, the cities are still the best for it.

Changes in the past year have mainly included various code and hardware changes that make the game run better in various aspects. Additionally the Jaxa Pah, a tribe of elves in the Labyrinth, is open, and so is the Atrium. The HRPT was a bit more than a year ago, but you'd do well to read about that here, in case you missed it before.

Or, alternately, you can get your HRPT information here.

>.>

<.<
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Don't listen to Taven, he's the dark side.

... I'm the Dark Side too.

Wonderful to be welcomed back by a derailed thread. =)
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

I just came back after a six month absence. I haven't noticed any huge changes.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.