Allanaki RPT Saturday the 23rd, 7pm -EDT-

Started by Case, April 20, 2011, 11:32:00 PM

April 20, 2011, 11:32:00 PM Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 07:43:05 PM by Case
This is late notice but - all those in Allanak with a warlike or gemmer bent are welcome to attend this RPT.

Meeting up will be done prior to 7pm EST and actual action will occur at the closest dawn. If you don't know what this is, find somebody who does.

If it's appropriate to do so and haven't done it already, put notice up on the IC boards, that'll inform a lot of people... or run around talking about it to anyone who'll listen.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Holy shit. An RPT I can make? Hubba, Case. Hubba.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

If my trusty time converter is working, I should be able to make it too.
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

April 21, 2011, 09:23:31 AM #4 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:35:35 AM by Semper
UTC -4 = EDT
It's not a big deal for folks living in the eastern time zone, but it makes a difference of an hour for people in different time zones (Europe and Australia).

I think what the OP meant is 7pm EDT, and the next IG dawn will be 8:10 (6:40 for the previous dawn).
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Quote from: Semper on April 21, 2011, 09:23:31 AM
UTC -4 = EDT
It's not a big deal for folks living in the eastern time zone, but it makes a difference of an hour for people in different time zones (Europe and Australia).

I think what the OP meant is 7pm EDT, and the next IG dawn will be 8:10 (6:40 for the previous dawn).

If that's the case, I might be able to make the next dawn, but not the previous.

Quote from: Semper on April 21, 2011, 09:23:31 AM
UTC -4 = EDT

I meant UTC Eastern but I was in a rush. 7pm EDT is fine. I will change it.

Is this an insider RPT, or is it open to anyone in the area? I'm wondering because there doesn't appear to be information about it on the IC boards, or wasn't last I checked.

Whatever it is, I hope it's not going to last more than like an IC day - Game of Thrones is on at like 10:30pm eastern.
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

Quote from: Xeran Van Houten on April 22, 2011, 10:44:14 AM
Whatever it is, I hope it's not going to last more than like an IC day - Game of Thrones is on at like 10:30pm eastern.

Damn you and you HBO, I'm jealous.

One can never tell how long an RPT will last, or for who it will be the shortest or longest experience.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: Akaramu on April 22, 2011, 03:30:36 AM
Is this an insider RPT, or is it open to anyone in the area? I'm wondering because there doesn't appear to be information about it on the IC boards, or wasn't last I checked.

If you haven't been notified IG, you probably won't know what's going on, though you could always ask around and see. I think the proper steps are probably being taken to include everyone who could be involved.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

I have all day off to play! :D

(now let's see if I remember)
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

April 22, 2011, 12:45:00 PM #13 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:52:05 PM by Marc
Quote from: Saellyn on April 22, 2011, 12:42:46 PM
... What is this in EST?

EDT= Eastern Daylight Time.

7pm

Decided to clarify before anyone tries to pull a fast one with technicalities.  My lawyer recommended it and who am I to argue with legal advice?

EST = UDT - 5.
EDT = UDT - 4

If you live somewhere that adheres to daylight savings on the east coast (most places?) than right now you're using EDT.  When daylight savings hits again, you'll be back to EST.
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Wanted to make it, but I work.  :(

Good thing I didn't RSVP?
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

April 23, 2011, 12:04:14 AM #15 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:04:31 AM by Xeran Van Houten
Quote from: Xeran Van Houten on April 22, 2011, 10:44:14 AM

Bah... HBO was fucking with me - GoT new ep isn't on tonight... They're just reshowing the first ep... Must be on tomorrow night....

Camelot, however, is on Starz tonight.

EDIT: Or not... apparently they're showing all four episodes that've been aired so far, but not a new one... I hate new series...
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

*CRANKS DEATH METAL*
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

It was a good thing I don't suffer from a fear of a certain type.

What my character might develop is another story, though.

It was fun.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

That was super epic Armageddon.

Thanks to the staff for adding extra spice to it too.

Whew.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

So many beeps...
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

Good times, good times.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I can't believe I managed to attend after being up all night (I just woke up now heh) but that was fun and all sorts of crazy. I enjoyed myself :)

Quote from: Wasteland Raider on April 24, 2011, 02:46:56 AM
So many beeps...

That was the best part! Kudos to everyone there (and staff!), it was definitely worth the wait.
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

Quote from: MeTekillot on April 24, 2011, 08:14:25 PM
GET OFF GET OFF GET IT OFF

*Thwacks with a newspaper* I got um George, I got um!