Jerk Seeks Role

Started by Conspiracy Theory, March 30, 2011, 04:03:10 AM

March 30, 2011, 04:03:10 AM Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:38:00 AM by Conspiracy Theory
I've been on hiatus for a good length of time, but I'm looking to jump back in. I'll attempt to be concise in introducing myself.

-I emote. A lot. If my character is talking, I'm probably emoting with every line. If my character's walking, you're probably gonna have a good idea of how and where to before they codedly go anywhere.

-I think.

-I have enough karma. If I'd wanna play your role, I'll just say that I probably could do so without special apping.

-I prefer low karma roles, despite this. In general, magicking involves more code than I really like to rule my role.

-I'm not gonna chat with you or your friends over AIM or other OOC means until a year after we're finished playing together, and even then in fairly limited fashion.

-I don't share IC sensitive information.

-I don't twink out. Not my alley.

EDIT: Please PM me about this by the way. Don't post here with anything, as it obviously compromises much anonymity.
Quote from: IntuitiveApathy on June 30, 2007, 05:39:36 AM
>necksnap amos

You try and snap the tall, muscular man's neck but fumble and snap your own!

Welcome to Armageddon!  '(mantishead)

One major change (probably) sense you've been gone:   only coded family members are allowed to post for actual character creation.  And said family must be OKed by Staff before even making the request here.  So, you know,  people could give you ideas but there isn't going to be any more setting up before hand about getting together.

My idea:   play someone willing to take on an apprentice.  With all your experience you could be really helpful for a new player.  Even if your PC is wicked, interaction would still allow the player to see the difference between a few emotes and a total immersion in character.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Joining a clan would be the first thing that pops up. The Byn is always a nice clan to settle into until your character can find a more suitable group of chums.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti