The Armageddon GDB Quote Thread

Started by Taven, March 23, 2011, 04:00:35 PM

Quote from: Jeshin on June 29, 2012, 03:33:24 AM
Quote from: Taven on June 28, 2012, 08:02:04 PM

• Being naked is REALLY OBVIOUS, and shouldn't take someone who is incredibly observant to notice
  • What possible IC rational could someone give for something this obvious? If you're naked, it's your duty to EMOTE about it.

Bolded the important bits.
I'm gonna go ahead and derail this derailed thread:

No, it's not your duty. If someone doesn't want to notice that you're wielding a huge two handed halberd by not looking at you, that's your prerogative or how you determine your play style is. Granted, when it comes up and you must react to people noticing that your character is carrying that giant halberd--sure. Emote away.

I don't have to emote about the giant scars or incredible wounds that my character has if it's covered in mdesc or tdesc, either. Not if I don't want to.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on June 29, 2012, 08:02:39 AM
No, it's not your duty. If someone doesn't want to notice that you're wielding a huge two handed halberd by not looking at you, that's your prerogative or how you determine your play style is. Granted, when it comes up and you must react to people noticing that your character is carrying that giant halberd--sure. Emote away.

I don't have to emote about the giant scars or incredible wounds that my character has if it's covered in mdesc or tdesc, either. Not if I don't want to.
Do you have to emote about the six foot+ greatsword your character has strapped to its 5'6" frame? :)  Or is it cool to ignore it when sitting in a chair...

I've always wondered about that.   Some people don't realize what the gear that they are wearing actually is or looks like since it has a cool sdesc!

Please do not derail this thread.

It is a thread intended to remember great GDB quotes, NOT to have a discussion. By derailing this thread, you defeat the entire point of it. Jeshin was NOT derailing it, as he was posting a quote that he thought should be posted here. Please see the original post, which contains the thread rules. Also, please feel free to post on the Random Armageddon thoughts thread with any reply to this post, as the whole point is to not derail things further. Finally, I have made an actual thread for you to properly discuss your topic.

More Armageddon GDB Quotes:

Quote from: Synthesis on June 26, 2012, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: spicemustflow on June 26, 2012, 02:59:29 PM
I wish corpses are visible from adjacent rooms.

Appropriately large corpses are.

Also, the riderless critter is the perennial Armageddon tombstone.

This one isn't funny, but it did make me happy in that it shows things have changed based on what people say in the code subform:

Quote from: Synthesis on May 26, 2012, 02:57:05 AM
There are plenty of things out of the Code subforum that have been implemented:

No more spam-kicking gith.
Things can now weigh a fraction of a stone.
Clean self no longer lags you.
You can now shoot into and out of things.*
Armor is now much more effective vs. kick.
Breeds can now pick whether they look human or half-elven, avoiding this old problem.
Carru bash is not nearly as terrible as it used to be.
Subclass scavenger can now forage for food.
We now have the 'watch' command.
Two-handed is now a skill.
The 'listen' skill now works somewhat differently than it used to.
Tdesc.
There is now a subclass with weapon skills.
VNPC population is now time-dependent in cities.
Nosave now has many arguments that tailor how it works.
You can now pour objects out of your pack onto the ground.
Non-merchants can now get a reasonable ballpark figure when using 'value' to weigh something.
You can now sheathe a weapon on your back.
Pick relock.
Apparently, you used not to be able to actually sleep on a bed.
You can now break (most) rocks into smaller rocks.
Semote.

That's just the first 10 pages from the current iteration of the GDB.  That ain't too shabby, if you ask me.

Y'all can go ahead and start your stroll down Memory Lane at page 94, since I summarized 105-95 for you.

*Admittedly, this is hearsay, as I haven't tested it for myself.

As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Quote from: Taven on June 29, 2012, 12:05:45 PM

Please do not derail this thread.

QFT
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Synthesis post felt important since the idea command in game lacks the warm fuzzy feelings you get from community support. Or just the plain harsh criticisms.

Multicultural Ginka. :D

Quote from: flurry on July 12, 2012, 02:05:51 PMTu as soif.

>inventaire

Tu transports:
une baguette de pain
117 pièces d'obsidienne

>manger baguette

Tu mange une baguette de pain.
Tu as soif.

Un brun moikillot est arrivé par le nord.

Quote from: Iiyola on July 12, 2012, 10:38:24 PMJe bent vol.

>inventaris

Je vervoert:
een brood
117 obsidische munten

>eet brood

Je eet een brood
Je bent vol

Een bruine mekillot is gearriveerd vanuit het noorden.

Quote from: Patuk on July 12, 2012, 11:04:29 PMDu bist voll.

>Inventar

Du hast bei dich:
Ein Stück Brot
117 Stücke Obsidian

>esse Brot

Du isst einen Brot.
Du bist voll.

Eine braune ichkillot ist aus dem Norden arriviert.

Quote from: Riya OniSenshi on July 13, 2012, 12:05:50 AMここに居る。

>在庫

持っている物:
食パン一つ
黒曜岩117粒

>食パンを食べ

食パンが食べる。
満腹がいる。

北に、メッカーラットーが来ていた。

The love:

Quote from: Malken on July 15, 2012, 05:16:19 PM
Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2012, 05:14:44 PM
Quote from: Malken on July 15, 2012, 05:13:02 PM
When you're in Tuluk, you wonder where everyone is and you think that they must all be playing in Allanak..

...While someone who plays in Allanak wonders where everyone is, and that it's probably because everyone is currently playing in Tuluk.

I figured that you will say that.

I just like being quoted by you, it's like getting a banana sticker on the GDB.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

April 25, 2013, 12:12:53 PM #32 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:18:56 PM by racurtne
Alea iacta est

We have to update the hate cycle.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

The hate cycle lately is mostly tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, something minor, tuluk, tuluk and tuluk.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on April 26, 2013, 11:36:55 AM
The hate cycle lately is mostly tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, tuluk, something minor, tuluk, tuluk and tuluk.

Next will be the Byn, predictably, because with an influx of new players, I'd imagine for every 10:

4 will join the Byn
4 will go to Tuluk because someone told them its "easier" to survive up there if you make a mistake.
2 will go to Allanak, because this game is about harsh desert environments.

So come on, Byn hate. Nerf shield wall.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on April 26, 2013, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: Malken on April 26, 2013, 11:36:55 AM

Next will be the Byn, predictably, because with an influx of new players, I'd imagine for every 10:

4 will join the Byn
4 will go to Tuluk because someone told them its "easier" to survive up there if you make a mistake.
2 will go to Allanak, because this game is about harsh desert environments.

So come on, Byn hate. Nerf shield wall.

If we're doing Byn hate, shouldn't we bolster the shield wall? It's the Byn's natural predator afterall.

On Topic: I agree that Tuluk really isn't as creepy as it should be, anyone have suggestions on how the player base could make it more creepy without violating the law of subtlety? I bet if people were to post some (more) good ideas about this, you'd actually start to see Tuluk become a little bit more creepy.

Some fun quotes on zalanthian health:

Quote from: lordcooper on September 25, 2013, 04:46:37 AM
Stop bringing OOC notions into the game.  Zalanthans bleed when they get hungry.

Quote from: BleakOne on September 26, 2013, 05:26:35 AM
This brings to mind the funny phrase I heard once:

"This man is dehydrating! Someone get me a bandage!"

Quote from: TheWanderer on September 26, 2013, 04:27:56 PMPhysicians? The hardy people of Zalanthas have no use for them. What would they do that you couldn't figure out on your own? Poisoned? Take a tablet. Hungry? Eat something. Thirsty? Drink something. Bleeding to death? Take a nap.

Quote from: Shabago on May 04, 2009, 05:34:53 PM
I hope you all appreciate the amount of work that goes into new NPCs for the game staff side. To show you the amount of thought that goes into such, I've decided to post the following brainstorming meeting for new NPCs for House Tor.

Niamh: Erek Tor
Adhira: Derek, Disec, Bisec
Niamh: Gigan
Morgenes: Destruc
Shalooonsh: Vivisec
Niamh: Construc
Shalooonsh: Conduc
Shalooonsh: Regula
Tiernan: Master Baye
Tiernan: Ora, Debaye  (clearly politicians)
Shalooonsh: I think Instiga should be a politican/diplomat as well
Shalooonsh: Media
Tiernan: Procrastina Tor, although she would be held up in the HoK waiting setup forever
Shalooonsh: Diala
Wyx: Lord Templar of Taxes, Inflay Tor
Tiernan: Percola, the Tor barista
Shalooonsh: Termina Tor, the House Tor HR Rep
Adhira: Kraka Tor - explosive temper
Tiernan: Detanate has the explosive temper
Niamh: Lord Templar Inqusi Tor of the Blue
Wyx: Penetray
Shalooonsh: Vibra
Wyx: His cousin, the spy, Infultray
Niamh: Max Fac, the flaming Tor who loves kohl
Wyx: Fornicay
Niamh: Chiroprac?
Niamh: Or the medic, Defibrula
Wyx: Lord Rap Tor
Shalooonsh: Implan Tor
Tzurahro: Impregnay
Adhira: Hiberna
Tzurahro: Experimen
Niamh: Domina
Shabago: Viola
Shabago: Far (smelly bastard)
Shabago: Pain (likes upgrading the Tor Academy)
Tzurahro: Desecray
Niamh: Denomina, the math prodigy
Shabago: Valida - Head of Tor security
Niamh: Mutlia

And so on...

Serious business.

Quote from: Shalooonsh on May 04, 2009, 05:39:59 PM
Niamh: Mutlia
Shabago: Flo - drifts from job to job.
Niamh: I wouldn't want to be Flo.
Tzurahro: Corrup.  I like Corrup.
Shabago: Ejack ola
Shalooonsh: Disconnec
Shalooonsh: (played by Nyr)
Niamh: Simula
Niamh: Or Stimula, hrm.
Tzurahro: Incrimina
Shabago: Flachulay
Shabago: Can I copy/paste this into a GDB post to show the PB how hard we work?
Shalooonsh:  Sure, I'll get the log, and become Edi (Tor)

The whole thing began late one night on immchat when a certain Tor staffer asked for names for a new NPC Tor Lord... and I threw out the idea of naming him "Erek."

About two weeks down the road, the staffer was talking about Tor and mentioned the Lord had been well accepted.  So began the epic...

Quote from: Archbaron on May 04, 2009, 05:50:53 PM
Abduc, the child predator.
Ack, the thespian.
Administray, the House leader.
Alligay, the monster!
Alienay, the man who makes every social scene awkward.
Ancess, the history keeper.
Annotay, the OTHER librarian.
Predah, the hunter.
Animay, the artist.
Aviay, the pilot.
Castray, someone's gotta make the eunuchs for the harem.
Creay, the merchant.
Liberay, the man who values freedom.
Janiy, the cleaner.

Quote from: Taven on May 04, 2009, 07:54:51 PM
Tray Tor! He did it! HE'S THE ONE!

Quote from: Bushranger on May 04, 2009, 07:54:06 PM
Naps Tor - Steals bards from Fale and releases them to the masses for free!

Etc etc etc.

I found my "Let's Post Quotes that Amuse me" and the occasional "Actually Informative Post" thread.

I'm going to go all Nilazi on you and necro it.

Quote from: wizturbo on August 04, 2015, 02:45:03 PM
LOL.  I wouldn't call staff not having a full time PR guy the equivalent to an iron curtain.    Although, it might not hurt to bring on a staff member whose job is communications.

*Wizturbo begins daydreaming*.......

[Edit] Vladanyr Putin says, "Tell the players all their fucking sid belongs to Nenyuk.  Those indie merchants are screwed, we're calling their number!   They're going to cry bitter tears.  In fact, make sure our tears collectors are operating at 100% efficiency...I don't want a repeat of the spillage incident of 2012.  And I don't care if the nobles don't like it!  If they want to complain, they can pound sand or move to Red Storm where there is no bank!    

"Fellow players!  Wonderful news!  We've listened to your feedback and decided to begin a campaign to revise the Zalanthian economy to better reflect the harsh setting!   Rejoice!   The first step of this ambitious plan is ready to go, and it involves banking.  Code has been created to allow us to add fees for using House Nenyuk's service!  It's going live today!  We've tuned things based on internal debate, but we'll keep an eye on the effects of these changes and make tweaks if necessary.  Please keep in mind this is just one step of many, so don't be surprised if some of the rough edges on this get smoothed out as we continue to iterate.   Vladanyr Putin loves you, and Commodore Nessalin will be signing autographs in Red's Retreat later this week."

"Vladanyr Putin is the best!  Commodore Nessalin lets make babies!"

Quote from: MeTekillot on May 12, 2015, 03:15:19 AM
The hoity-toity noble swiftly dodges the blue-robed templar's scathing remarks.

The hoity-toity noble comments upon the blue-robed templar's fashion sense, doing unspeakable social damage.

Quote from: MeTekillot on August 12, 2015, 10:02:43 PM

Maintaining his stoic expression, a blue-robed templar says, in sirihish:
    "Lord Tor, I can't allow you to challenge the Lord Borsail to a duel."

Holding out a light grey parchment scroll to the blue-robed templar, the buff Tor noble says, in sirihish:
    "Not to worry, I have a permit."

Eyeing the script on a light grey parchment scroll, the blue-robed templar says, in sirihish:
    ". . . This just says 'I can do what I want.'?"

The massive, wyvern-tattooed man tries to protect the silver-haired Borsail noble, but fails!
The buff Tor noble slashes the silver-haired Borsail noble's neck, doing frightening damage!

Quote from: AdamBlue on August 13, 2015, 05:59:41 AM
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on August 13, 2015, 05:07:37 AM
Should add two new wear locations: perched on left shoulder, perched on right shoulder, for birds.

<perched on left shoulder> a muscular, black-haired man
<perched on right shoulder> a scarred up dwarf

While balancing the human pyramid with the rest of the Arena Cheer Team, you say, in sirihish, "Alright, guys! Let's hold this for the rest of the fight!"

Quote from: LauraMars on August 11, 2015, 02:18:59 PM
Quote from: CodeMaster on August 11, 2015, 02:16:36 PM
Quote from: LauraMars on August 11, 2015, 02:11:45 PM
yeah the npc is different.  that's why sometimes your mounts are "bleeding lightly" when they come out of the stable - their endurance score is higher than what they went into the stable with and they need to regen the extra hp.  if you see a mount bleeding lightly you should be happy because it probably means they have a bit more stamina.

I wish I could reroll my character for 20 coins... ;)

finally, a solution for fixing the economy

Quote from: Taven on August 13, 2015, 12:33:36 PM
I'd talk to you, but my connection sucks and I don't want a prolonged scene right now.

• I'm sorry, Boss-person. I just keep having these headaches, can't focus today at all.
  • Ya know how most people have ta be under Suk-Krath to get struck? It loves me so much it can get me inside, and it's been doin' it all week. Asshole. If I start starin' and droolin', you'll know why. Nothin' like getting krathstruck, I tell ya. Makes your hair fall out.
  • Oh my Lady! I'm sorry I can't focus this week, my mind just keeps going to Amos. Those rippling muscles, shapely pecs, that /sculpted/ form... *The minion has disconnected*

I have to log out.

• My head is killing me. Literally! I'm dyyyyyying haaaaaalp! *Minion has departed the land of Zalanthas*
  • Since Suk-Krath wants me struck, I'm gonna let it struck me in my pants, if you know what I mean...
  • ...My Lady, I'll be in my bunk.
  • KRATH ABOVE, WHY ME?! You know how the Wall Sarge has that really ugly, nasty-looking sister? Well I told him I'd rather fuck a gurth, and he's takin' me up on it... 'Xcuse me, boss.

I got more if you need more.
Quote from: Taven on August 13, 2015, 12:51:56 PM
how about some IG excuses for not joining a clan when you don't want to oocly join a clan right now

• say (eyes wide and wild) The moons ain't aligned right!! Bloody Jihae is claiming ascendancy, and Lirathu plots to shine on the shadow! Doom to those who make commitments in this month! Only when Suk-Krath approaches the epitome of cycle and casts the longest shadow, will opportunity knock. Answer the door too soon and opportunity will fucking backstab you! Bloooood to the moons!!!

• say (hemming and hawing) Well, do you have good latrines? Because I have to shit a lot. Sometimes for days at a time. And I don't want no half-assed latrine. I need something that can handle my volume. Right now, I've been using the stables. Ya know that big pile of steamin' 'sid? That's aaaaall mine.

• say (rubbing the back of ^me neck) Well, I would, you see, but... Zaglu-la. What? Oh, no, /I/ don't have it. My, er, sister does. Turns out good-looking men aren't always clean. Not that dirty can't be fun... Er... Anyways I'm busy taking care of her. For awhile. You know any good looking man whores who don't mind if someone's got Zagu-la?

• say (groaning) My dick! Suk Krath dun burned it off! I can't make a commitment right now until I get that bloody bastard back. I'LL MAKE YOU FALL OUT OF THE SKY, YOU BURNING BASTARD!!

• For a dwarf PC: em grunts.

• For an elf PC: say (stroking ^me chin) Well, I could join and then vanish on your for a year. Stealing all your time. Heh, yeah... I like that. Sign me up!

• For a breed PC: recite (in a breedy way, whilest wearing all black) The sky falls black,/Life is black,/I won't be back.../My cut form runs red.

• For a gemmer PC: say (in apparently a mysterious way) Gah Pah Lulu Moomama! You can't see me now! I've disappeared! .... say (in a whisper as #me backs away slowly) You see nothing... Noooothing...

I got more.
Quote from: Taven on August 13, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
Quote from: Kismetic on August 13, 2015, 02:29:58 PM
Quote from: Taven on August 13, 2015, 12:51:56 PM
I got more.

Yes.   ;D

MORE OF...
how about some IG excuses for not joining a clan when you don't want to oocly join a clan right now

• say (ponderously, then nodding firmly to &me) Well, see, Lord Templar. I'd really always dreamed of being a soldier. I think I'll get right to it. The dreaming, that is. His Shadow. It's always fun, sleeping in the shade, isn't it? ... The doesn't wanna be minion lies down and goes to sleep.

• say (clearing ^me throat) Well, see, the thing is, I can't sew for you. I have a phobia of needles. I see a sewing needle, and my just goes... That thing there. That tip. It was piercing cloth. Puncturing it! Ruining the WEAVE! Oh, yes, you Kadians might think stitch work is good and safe. But it's as bad as the lowest 'rinthi! Stabbing that helpless cloth again and again, forcing thread into it! ... What's that? I said I sewed? Well, of course I sew. I use ivory hair needles so sew. It's so much more refined. But I have to go make some black silk bradies now. Good luck with that recruiting thing.

• say (with a soft lift of ^me chin, running an ivory-pale hand through ^me radiant, inky-black tresses, that are as dark as the shadow under Tektolnes' wings, voice cultured and refined) My current disposition and obligations are ones which, most unfortunately, are ones which have a requirement to be prioritized over all possible alternatives. Certainly, my heart leaps with the boundless joy of the heart of a soldier upon seeing an enemy dismembered in a spectacular way fitting to our culture, at the mere possibility of such an opportunity as you propose. But I simply cannot, at this time, join the Atrium.       [All said in a rinthi accent].

• sing I am afflicted with an unfortunate curse/I think it only fair I warn you first,/Everything I ever say,/Must rhyme perfectly, or I will pay./Until I figure out the perfect rhyme to agree,/This is the last you'll see of me!

• For a dwarf PC: say NO! Hah! Yes, one organization down and rejected. SOON I WILL HAVE REJECTED THEM ALL, AND MY LIFE'S WORK WILL BE COMPLETE!! ... s (with a wild, carrying laugh that is associated only with the best of villains)

• For a mundane PC: say Um, no, sorry. A magicker gave me a stomach ache. Thanks, Magickers.

• For a mul PC: say (rather short and green, but green with rippling muscles anyway, clothing ripped strategically muscles seem to be bursting forth) MUL SMASH!!!

• For a magicker PC: say I would join Oash. But I don't like whiners. Get it? Wine-ers? No...? Ah, fuck it. .... cast mon fuck everyone up

Is it bad that I want to play some of these PCs now?

I still have more.
Quote from: Taven on August 13, 2015, 04:27:31 PM
Quote from: nauta on August 13, 2015, 03:21:48 PM
I love Taven's suggestions, that's what I was looking for: brainstorm!

I mean you're only encouraging me. You have nobody to blame except yourself.

MORE OF...
I'd talk to you, but my connection sucks and I don't want a prolonged scene right now.

• say (slowly doozing off) I think I... Gotta... Nnnangngn. [...] em drools. Everywhere.

• say (with a warm smile, infused with the scent of roses, likely from some Dasari experiment gone horribly wrong) I would, but I just... [...] em stares into space. [...] say (repeating that warm, strangely-scented smile) Oh, what was I saying? Sometimes I can't think straight. Say, do you know what a spinal cord is, and what 'slowing growing roots around it means? I feel like I really should remember...

• say Well, it'd be an honor to chat and all, Lord Templar, but a woeful little nobody like me, I think I'd find you too overwhelming. My mind just keeps quittin' at the thought. Maybe we could talk next week, when my little puny commoner mind has had time to come to terms with the fact your esteemed shadowy lordly greatness wants to talk to it.

• For a dwarf PC: em grunts. Almost. It's a half-grunt that gets cut off mid-way. There's random staring in the middle before #me finishes the grunt. Maybe some drool, too.

• For an Elkinhym or Whatsit PC: say I'm sorry, I have to work on my statue impersonation right now. Maybe I can chisel my way out of this stoney mind-frame for you next week.

• For a mundane PC: say I keep losing focus. You know why? MAGICKERS! Thanks, magickers.

• For a templar PC: say I would talk to you, but I have to go SAVE THE WORLD! [...] shout King, grant me flight! [...] say (not flying, but floating in place, staring off into space, with a big, dopey smile) Dunnananana, robe man!

• For a magicker PC: say (staring into space) Krath touches me strongly now. Oh, yes krath. Right there, krath. Don't stop. Oh, um, OooooOOOoo.

• For a serious PC: say Think I'm not myself this week? Think I'm too entertaining? That's because I'm not your minions at all! I'm a mindbender using this sorry lame serious asshole as my mouthpiece. They can't talk to you right now, I stole their brain. Try next week.

• For a Nilazi PC: say (gaze completely unfocused, a strange grey that seems to lack all color, looking right through you) You might say that I want to... A-Void interaction this week.

MORE OF...
I have to log out.

• For a Byn PC: say KRATH ABOVE! The sewer horror has grabbed Amos' leg! Someone's got to save him. I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THOSE PLUNDERING TENTACLES, AMOS!

• For a Wyvern PC: say Man, there's too many assholes around lately. I'm sorry, I need to go round some up to enslave. You don't think it's too big a deal if I slap a slave collar on Lord Whatshisface's pet, do you? Guess I'll find out...

• For an elf PC: hide, sneak, sneak, quit

• say Well, Lord Templar, I think that's-- [...] em farts loudly. [...] say (running away from the tek-awful stench that fills the room) ...EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!

• For a Noble PC: say (running a hand down ^me face) I'm sorry, the servant just Wayed me. It seems my little brother has... Well, someone gave him marilla sap. Unattended. In the foyer. And it so happens that the Fale dignitary was visiting... What? No, the dignitary was fine. The foyer, however, may never recover from the combined efforts of a Fale and my little brother. Who in krath's name thought it was a good idea to give the Fale a chisel and a hammer? I think I have to go, least our estate ends up looking worse then Borsail's, if you know what I mean.

• For a mundane PC: say That magicker just looked at me! KRATH ABOVE IT SMILED! I just shit myself! I have to go! Thanks, magickers.

• For an assassin PC: say (nodding, nodding, gaze losing focus) Can we continue this after I murder and violently dismember someone? Thank you, so glad you understand. Sometimes I get such compulsions. [...] backstab chatting.partner [...] say (staring at the corpse) So, we can continue now. What, quirri got your tongue?

• For a Kadian PC: say ...These pants DO make me look skinny, don't they? I need to go find me a pair that makes me look fat! You should have told me I was looking like a 'rinthi waif. HOW COULD YOU NEGLECT TO?!

...I think maybe I'm bored today.