Tuluk RPT Saturday March 12th at 9pm EST

Started by Irulan, March 09, 2011, 05:33:37 PM

Yep, time for another one of these. See in game board for details.

- Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Protip: Arrange stanzas before a performance for maximum success.

I had a great time! Thanks for putting this on!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

One of the better RPTs like this that I've seen. Thanks to everyone who participated, organized, or watched.

A good time was had by all. Hopefully more events like this happen in the near future.

I would have loved to be there, but it was 3 AM my time.  :(

For the future, maybe RPTs on weekends could be done a little earlier in the day? Maybe 3 hours sooner? Have a heart for the poor offpeakers. I've never seen one of these in my 6 years of Armageddon, missed them all.

Akaramu - Sorry that you couldn't be there. I actually do try to plan some of these earlier in the day when I am the organizer, to accommodate off peakers, so next time I organize something, I'll try to throw you guys a bone.

Thanks to everyone that turned out, I had a great time despite the crying baby I was attempting to help console while I was playing.

- Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

NO I MISSED IT GRAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!111!1!

But by no fault of the organizers. I just suck.  ;)
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples