Luirs RPT - set date: friday, april 29th - saturday, april 30th

Started by Seraphim, March 03, 2011, 07:26:58 PM

Ahem, correction: I actually don't know if staff will have time to already set everything up on thursday. But still, arriving early is a good idea.

So: 8 PM EST!

Be there or be the guy who hears from everyone else how cool it was!  :D

Bump
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Ack. If I do wind up going I am gonna be an hour or two late.

I blame work. For everything.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Sorry about the delay with the last gossip post in Luir's, I still don't know where exactly event objects will be set up and what will be included by staff (some of what had been planned might not be possible to do after all). I should have it up and ready to be read just before the first RPT, though.

The gossip post is now up - I apologize for the length of it.  :-[ Go check out the cool stuff staff set up for everyone!

See you all ingame in a few hours.

...and I miss it.  :(
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Is there a chance one of the folks organising this could post a simplified schedule of events on the GDB?

I know this isn't actual Luirsfest but Olafson used to post little mini-schedules on the boards showing approximately what time events would take place, and that would be super helpful for planning purposes as I'm gonna have limited time to play and need to prioritise!
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Fathi on April 29, 2011, 06:15:00 PM
Is there a chance one of the folks organising this could post a simplified schedule of events on the GDB?

I know this isn't actual Luirsfest but Olafson used to post little mini-schedules on the boards showing approximately what time events would take place, and that would be super helpful for planning purposes as I'm gonna have limited time to play and need to prioritise!

This.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: jhunter on April 29, 2011, 06:17:22 PM

This.

This!

Also, I think it would be nice to post here on the forums when the exotic dancing thing is over (and expected to be over), so that the players of the PCs who didn't go to see it know when to log in, if they don't want to wait around IC for a RL few hours.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

The second event of the day is anticipated to begin at 11 EST.

OOC schedule:
Friday, 29th of april

exotic dancing competition, approx. 8 PM EST.
Kuraci auction, approx.  11 PM EST.

Saturday, 30th of april

Muarki lottery auction, approx.  4 PM EST.
Kuraci combat tournament, approx.  6 or 7 PM EST.

I posted the detailed times on the rumor boards in Tuluk, Alllanak, and Luirs weeks before the start. I didn't think to put them on here as well, sorry if the ingame information wasn't convenient or very accessible for everyone.

Everyone in Luirs, make sure to read the latest gossip post with event information!

I had to copy and paste the post on the tavern board to notepad, and then leave, then read the post, just so I could see what it said. The screen scroll was amazing! HUGE turnout, it's really awesome! I feel bad that I have to miss the auction though, I was really looking forward to it but it's just too late for me. Some great stuff up for bid though, some lucky folks will be showing it all off tomorrow I'm sure!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Fabulously done.  Kudos to the organizers and participants.

Damn, I must have misread the first few IC rounds of gossip... Thought it was Friday-Sunday.

At least I only missed half!  ;D
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Very well run!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Alas, technical difficulties will prevent my participation in day two.  I hope it goes well!

Quote from: Erythil on April 30, 2011, 05:39:17 PM
Alas, technical difficulties will prevent my participation in day two.  I hope it goes well!

Psh, weenie! <3
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

The tournament will be starting next IC dawn for those who haven't heard yet.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Fantasticly run. Kudos to the organizers for all the hard work. Much appreciated.

Awesome run y'all.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I'm just going to say.. you all kept me on 14 hrs.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.