lawman assassins and crim code

Started by Scarecrow, December 08, 2010, 10:47:18 PM

Dont give um ideas
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Holding up a unique, master-crafted waterskin, the cranky old man says, in paranoid-accented sirihish, "I've always prepared my own, ever since I saw old Amos and Malik die at the same time because someone switched their ale with cleaning fluid."

I've been shitmugged before. I think I should post it in the shame thread.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Every time you get shitmugged you should file a player complaint, because fuck that noise.

The ale in the Gaj is bad, but not so bad that any PC reasonably ought to confuse it with actual poop.

Shit mugged? That slang for slipping someone a poisoned drink? Or we talking actuall shit, in a mug?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on February 08, 2011, 06:26:17 PM
Shit mugged? That slang for slipping someone a poisoned drink? Or we talking actuall shit, in a mug?
Stealing somebody's drink and planting another one with shit in it. So they die I guess. Lamely.

Actual shit, in a mug.

Sewage exists as a liquid in-game and it's about as healthy to drink as you might imagine.

Please don't spread around that idea, even if I'm relatively certain it was corrected to prevent it.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger