Armageddon.org Network Issue

Started by Nyr, November 22, 2010, 08:39:52 AM

There appears to be some sort of network issue with the box hosting armageddon.org.  Please be patient while we figure out what's going on.  This means that you will not be able to connect to the game, www.armageddon.org, or to the request tool.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

It appears that the network connection is back up.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

There again appears to be a network issue with ginka or thereabouts (traceroutes can't get all the way there).  Please be patient while network connectivity is restored.  This outage means that you will not be able to connect to the game, www.armageddon.org, or to the request tool.

Turns out the problem is because of an account mishap with the ISP. They disconnected us instead of someone else across town. Give it about 24 hours or so to be restored. Sorry for the inconvenience. Blame the ignorance of the phone company.

-S